Jordan 5Lab3 in Black to release on May 17, 2014

man i really wanted these too..i just chatted with nike about this and they said they stay in your cart til sold out???? umm i thought they hold them in your cart for at least 5 min...i swear the shooting start pack was easier than this.. and nike says they dont care basiclly..and to move on to the next release.. thanks...

Got cart jacked too. Clicked on the 5lab3 accidently as the notification popped up when I was going to look at the futures. Did the questions and got it in my cart. After some 30 secs got "item was removed from cart".

Had these in my cart and got cart jacked trying to be cheap and apply my $50 nike gift card. Oh well I guess I'll cop from a reseller for retail in a month.

i swear i had an easier time getting a size 9.5 royal 1 off the restock than this shoe?? i mean come on really

so nike says they hold them in your cart as long as they are in stock??? umm isnt that the point of putting them in your cart??? and the point of the line system??

Lol labs never even went to my cart **** is crazy I never hit view cart before and I guess I never will be again smh

Never heard so many people getting cart jacked on NDC... Nike must not want everyone who got the giftcards to use them...:rofl:

i swear i had an easier time getting a size 9.5 royal 1 off the restock than this shoe?? i mean come on really

Missed out on the restock -- but now I have a pair of 9.5 Labs coming from both NDC and FNL. Trade one?! lol

That's whats crazy. You scored the Royals on the restock, but struck out on these? Gods must be crazy?
yep these 5labs were gone from my cart in like 1 min.. it took me at least 5 min to check out for the royals

I got lucky on these.
124ezcw.jpg

But struck out on the Restock.

I'd rather put this money towards cigars anyways since these gone look beat up quick but damn u nike didn't even add to my damn cart after telling me I got them

Last edited:
Struck out on these but copped Shooting Stars and both Futures this morning. Also randomly got a $50 code from NDC for being a loyal customer. I'd say it was a GREAT morning. 

Debating if I should scoop a pair for $300 or wait a couple weeks this drops like the silver ones. Really wanted this over the shooting stars.

Back
Top Bottom