Jordan 6-17-23 Carmine......

Coppin 3 Pairs Minimum.!
roll.gif

Sike I Lied.
indifferent.gif

JB Im Curious To Know Whats Next.? What Havent You Done Yet.? Jordans An Air Force Ones, Air Maxes, Fusions With Other Numbers. Jus Stop...
30t6p3b.gif
 Jus Give Us Retros An That Would 1. Save You Materials, 2. Save You Money And Make You Money At The Same Time, And 3. Stop Ruining The Brand Itself.

Coppin 3 Pairs Minimum.!
roll.gif

Sike I Lied.
indifferent.gif

JB Im Curious To Know Whats Next.? What Havent You Done Yet.? Jordans An Air Force Ones, Air Maxes, Fusions With Other Numbers. Jus Stop...
30t6p3b.gif
 Jus Give Us Retros An That Would 1. Save You Materials, 2. Save You Money And Make You Money At The Same Time, And 3. Stop Ruining The Brand Itself.

laugh.gif
omg i almost choked to death while drinking my water and looking at that pic. frickin hillarious . them dudes at jordan brand are +%!@#*! ******ed

laugh.gif
omg i almost choked to death while drinking my water and looking at that pic. frickin hillarious . them dudes at jordan brand are +%!@#*! ******ed

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

black ruined it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as if it would look good had it not been black? 
indifferent.gif

that's one of the single ugliest combinations i have ever witnessed in my entire life... AWFUL!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

black ruined it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as if it would look good had it not been black? 
indifferent.gif

that's one of the single ugliest combinations i have ever witnessed in my entire life... AWFUL!

Got a post on my facebook page by Jordan brand with the release of these shoes tomorrow.... I love VI and XVIIMight consider these when they go on sale
tongue.gif

Got a post on my facebook page by Jordan brand with the release of these shoes tomorrow.... I love VI and XVIIMight consider these when they go on sale
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom