Jordan 6-17-23 Carmine......

Originally Posted by underbird92

i-go-2.jpg

That is fugly!  What is the deal with the music notes on the tongue?  
Part of the inspiration of the Jordan 17 was jazz music. So there were jazz notes on the 17.  The notes were down the side where that funky sheath went over the top of the shoe. 
Honestly tho, it wouldnt of been that horrible a shoe, if the colorblocking was done better. You take away all those black panels, and keep it white... it wouldnt be too bad. 

right?

nerd.gif

i-go-2.jpg

Part of the inspiration of the Jordan 17 was jazz music. So there were jazz notes on the 17.  The notes were down the side where that funky sheath went over the top of the shoe. 
Honestly tho, it wouldnt of been that horrible a shoe, if the colorblocking was done better. You take away all those black panels, and keep it white... it wouldnt be too bad. 

right?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

i-go-2.jpg

right?

nerd.gif

I agree but I still wouldn't buy them. I only rock OG's and Retros on my feet as well as my family
wink.gif
I can see these going to sale for $79.99 or lower at the Nike Outlets because they are just going to sit on the shelves for a looooong time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

i-go-2.jpg

right?

nerd.gif

I agree but I still wouldn't buy them. I only rock OG's and Retros on my feet as well as my family
wink.gif
I can see these going to sale for $79.99 or lower at the Nike Outlets because they are just going to sit on the shelves for a looooong time
laugh.gif

Who at JB thought this was a good idea? It's like they're just picking random shoes from the signature line and mashing them to see what people will buy.

Who at JB thought this was a good idea? It's like they're just picking random shoes from the signature line and mashing them to see what people will buy.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

for some reason they remind me of

spider carnage

spider-carnage.jpg
LOL!!..... i know this is an old post but im mad you compare them to crazy @!! spider carnage.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

for some reason they remind me of

spider carnage

spider-carnage.jpg
LOL!!..... i know this is an old post but im mad you compare them to crazy @!! spider carnage.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Lets just hope we dont see a 2/21 , 3/20, 4/19, 5/18 etc...  oh man.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Lets just hope we dont see a 2/21 , 3/20, 4/19, 5/18 etc...  oh man.

Back
Top Bottom