Jordan 6-17-23 Carmine......

I really thought those where fakes. They look hella like one anyways. Lord almighty the $&^% they thinking?!!!

I really thought those where fakes. They look hella like one anyways. Lord almighty the $&^% they thinking?!!!

It's sad that people actually buy those... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Wow, these have to be one of the ugliest pair of shoes I've ever seen. It seems like JB's runing out of ideas or they just don't care.

THIS!!!!!

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Wow, these have to be one of the ugliest pair of shoes I've ever seen. It seems like JB's runing out of ideas or they just don't care.

THIS!!!!!

I don't know whats worse. The fact they can't seem to make a good looking original design, or the fact that the thing they are most known for (retro Jordan's) 9 times out of ten they can't do right. Oh well guess it doesn't matter people still buy these things.

I don't know whats worse. The fact they can't seem to make a good looking original design, or the fact that the thing they are most known for (retro Jordan's) 9 times out of ten they can't do right. Oh well guess it doesn't matter people still buy these things.

Does anyone know why they picked the VI and XVII ??? Was it because that CDP was hot???
to me the shoe is not that bad........ but then again its not that good 
sick.gif

Does anyone know why they picked the VI and XVII ??? Was it because that CDP was hot???
to me the shoe is not that bad........ but then again its not that good 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom