Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

I like the CP3, but bring retail down too a 100 and yeh that's fair,  otherwise we talking $250 for a cp3. LMMFAO!

Yeah maybe garbage was a bit harsh.... but still, the pack is GROSSLY overpriced.

This is priced the same as the Shooting Stars. And those were already overpriced... but atleast they still included a foam. A shoe with a high MSRP that actually made up 50% of the cost.

But the Brazil Pack...? the price is so grossly inflated I don't even know what to think.

VI's cost $170... so the CP3 equate to $330!?

People better think long and hard ... Does the pack's value comes anywhere close to the sticker price?

Atm its worth retail. The 6 almost alone. If it goes up depends on that "2000" bs rumour

Simply put if there are around 2000 pairs.The pack will become popular and will be selling in the 700 to 800 range even higher if brazil wins the world cup. If there are more then 2000 pairs. people will be struggling to sell the cp3 for 100 bucks and i guess the jordan 6 will be in the 250-300 range. 

The  pack should have retailed for 400 or if jordan brand was dead set on a 500 dollar pack should have included a jordan 11 low and this pack would have easily sold for 500

Simply put if there are around 2000 pairs.The pack will become popular and will be selling in the 700 to 800 range even higher if brazil wins the world cup. If there are more then 2000 pairs. people will be struggling to sell the cp3 for 100 bucks and i guess the jordan 6 will be in the 250-300 range. 

The  pack should have retailed for 400 or if jordan brand was dead set on a 500 dollar pack should have included a jordan 11 low and this pack would have easily sold for 500

Don't get me wrong I like the cp3 in this pack 100$ is good to me 150 even if it limited to 200 but anyone asking anymore will not get it.... Now the idea of the cp3 replaced with an 11 low would if been great I think the color way would of looked good

Well now people's mind have changed everybody wants them. My little chance just got crushed.

good lord
AND my pack is in, here are some pics, I am sure more minds will change! These are gorgeous, very high quality leather!

and since their have been comparisons to the GMP 7s here are a couple of comparison pics:

and for ***** and giggles the CP3s, not to bad at all in person, not worth $150 though:

The 6 is a nice shoe with good quality, but it's just a hard sale at $500 with the CP3. Resellers should have learned from the penny foams pack, which were a nightmare for most of them. People aren't just all over social media and blogs shouting that they can't wait for the Brasil Jordan 6, it's a must have and a shoe everyone will pay $550 alone for. If DB5's, Banned 1's, DB6's, etc... were in this pack with a dog turd, people would be botted up and awake all night trying to get em for $500 and would be fine even trashing the other shoe. They just isn't a strong enough individual shoe to sell this. I'd like a shot at that Brasil 6 for regular $179.99 USD retail tho. GMP 7's are one of my favorite 7's and that style looks good on these.
cant compare this to the penny pack bro...2000 pairs is the difference...
I can compare this to any pack with another shoe in it that no one likes and is overpriced at retail. The 2K pair rumor came from kicks or die and isn't true. All of my points still stand
I'm hearing everything your saying but have you seen the map below??

good lord
Its looking like its going to be rough for anybody that wants these.

Last edited:
i would like the 6 but i cant toss out this much in a month for a cp3 to be included that i dont want

Sick shots.  Question, your little one is also the photographer?  If so, damn...
haha yea thatd be insane cuz my little one is 10 months old.
Na my girls was with us she takes my shots most times. Ive been teaching her about photography so these are... lets say lessons haha they benefit us both.

haha yea thatd be insane cuz my little one is 10 months old.
Na my girls was with us she takes my shots most times. Ive been teaching her about photography so these are... lets say lessons haha they benefit us both.
Haha, I was going to say.   But still, that's a great idea.  My son is 19 months so I can't wait to train him on how to use a point and shoot.  But on the real, those are great shots.  Teacher/student setup is working out great.

Haha, I was going to say.   But still, that's a great idea.  My son is 19 months so I can't wait to train him on how to use a point and shoot.  But on the real, those are great shots.  Teacher/student setup is working out great.
Yep it's great lol. I get all the weird crazy angles like that. She has fun, and I do as well plus I get to bring you guys all these shots haha.

Back
Top Bottom