Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

How r u US guys ordering of our EU nike? I thought they dont ship to US? Unless u have a connect here

Google: Forwarding Shipping service

You get an address in Europe or any other country where you can send your stuff to, and they will deliver to your country of residence for a fee.

Google: Forwarding Shipping service

You get an address in Europe or any other country where you can send your stuff to, and they will deliver to your country of residence for a fee.
PMed ?

Last edited:
Quick update, they still sitting in masses in Australia. And yes we are into sneakers here, this is a rare occurance. Goodluck, id assist but the stores over a hour away

Quick update, they still sitting in masses in Australia. And yes we are into sneakers here, this is a rare occurance. Goodluck, id assist but the stores over a hour away
different animal over here. Still weird that they are sitting.

Yeh i feel ya. Very strange, had campers for 3 days but they left half the sizes there after finding out no one wants em in Australia and europe

I know the price on these are crazy but i truly believe these 6s in a year or two will be going for toyko 5 numbers, if they are truly as limited as people are saying. For me i liked the 6 enough to buy the pack solely for the 6, helps i sold my Prelude 5 last week in anticipation.

Yeh im scared thatl happen. I wish what shoe im selling would sell so i can cop the pack. If i change my mind I'll offload it later

How many pairs do you think are in Australia? Rumors are 2,000 worldwide and 800 of those went to Europe.
I'd imagine having to pay $500 for 1 desirable shoe and all the shoes coming out this weekend is what's keeping people away.

Yeh im scared thatl happen. I wish what shoe im selling would sell so i can cop the pack. If i change my mind I'll offload it later
I would ask you for the oop but i know the shipping cost from Australia is crazy.

How many pairs do you think are in Australia? Rumors are 2,000 worldwide and 800 of those went to Europe.
I'd imagine having to pay $500 for 1 desirable shoe and all the shoes coming out this weekend is what's keeping people away.
Under 200, which leaves 1000 for usa. Could be true 2000 made. U just made me really consider copping.. Not if i get cigars

Last edited:
the rumors of 2000 pairs are what is going to sell this pack. id like to know if there is actual proof of this or did someone here that there was 2k and ran with it.  
ohwell.gif

Failed on everything this weekend, maybe i should go cop this pack n hope for a trade.... Not hype around at atm

The 6 is a nice shoe with good quality, but it's just a hard sale at $500 with the CP3. Resellers should have learned from the penny foams pack, which were a nightmare for most of them. People aren't just all over social media and blogs shouting that they can't wait for the Brasil Jordan 6, it's a must have and a shoe everyone will pay $550 alone for. If DB5's, Banned 1's, DB6's, etc... were in this pack with a dog turd, people would be botted up and awake all night trying to get em for $500 and would be fine even trashing the other shoe. They just isn't a strong enough individual shoe to sell this. I'd like a shot at that Brasil 6 for regular $179.99 USD retail tho. GMP 7's are one of my favorite 7's and that style looks good on these.
cant compare this to the penny pack bro...2000 pairs is the difference...

I can compare this to any pack with another shoe in it that no one likes and is overpriced at retail. The 2K pair rumor came from kicks or die and isn't true. All of my points still stand

If anything it should be 2014 pairs for the World Cup year, but it's not much difference I guess.
Yeh true. Still confused if its just rumoured crap or actually true. Il know after you guys drop em Saturday but itl be too late by then, they wont sit past today..hmmmm damn that cp3

Pack is too expensive.

One decent-good shoe and one that's utter garbage.

2000 pairs or less it doesn't matter. Logic is going straight out the window if you think these are worth the price tag.

Pack is too expensive.

2000 pairs or less it doesn't matter. Logic is going straight out the window if you think these are worth the price tag.
Their not worth it. But I wont them 6's, or try trade pack for cigars n champs. Seems like no one cares about it over there either so maybe that wont be possible

Pack is too expensive.

some people actually like the CP3...

i still agree that the price is high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom