JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

I get it.
So since nobody buys Spizikes anymore, JB releases a numbered retro as an ode to Spizikes.
A way to sell the Spizike name w/o selling Spizikes.
Brilliant.

I get it.
So since nobody buys Spizikes anymore, JB releases a numbered retro as an ode to Spizikes.
A way to sell the Spizike name w/o selling Spizikes.
Brilliant.
I guess I mean they will be selling spizikes also but it is a great idea for them but it won't mean much if spizikes don't sell. But it's cool JB is doing this especially with how much Spike Lee helped when advertising air jordans back in the day

Last edited:
great quality on these copped a pair yesterday for $100.00 above box to avoid the madness next week

Last edited:
great quality on these copped a pair yesterday for $100.00 above box to avoid the madness next week
I'm thinking I'm going to do this as well. And try next weekend. Been staying away from the early spot all week but I already know these are going to be limited, and I suck at limited releases.

CANT WAIT the double up is a must. Or I'm sole protecting EVERYTHING like GamerG [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Red cw's been suspect to me lately...well the infrared cw's! I might pass on these.

Huaraches drop the following week...Huaraches over erthang! lol

man my homie just hit me and said he got me on my size for retail. but idk if i can get past the black and green on the shoe. plus im copping the GG kds, and i have the infrared 23s which look 1000x better.

I'm thinking I'm going to do this as well. And try next weekend. Been staying away from the early spot all week but I already know these are going to be limited, and I suck at limited releases.

if you can buy them now so you don't have to deal with the camp out or not get the shoe online do it

Last edited:
the panic is real in here. Fans of this shoe expect this release to be chaotic, i don't see it. I could be wrong tho..

Last edited:
Don't underestimate the power of a limited jordan. Then add red, then add the fact it's a 6. Everything that is needed to make these difficult is there.

You're wrong. Gucci colors like the Gucci 1. It will be chaotic and some saltiness.
with the green they're using on these, those 1s didn't even cross my mind. And for those to influence people to buy these?! didn't think they were hyped like that lol
You would think but once next week hit, trying to cop would is going to be crazy.
I can definitely see this with online, we've come to expect a hassle when it comes to purchasing a retro online lol

Last edited:
I saw them in person today. Someone was trying to push them hard on me. They looked decent. Prefer the Infrared 6s. But I'll give it the old college try next week.

Other than Packer Shoes, where else are these hideous things being released? And preferably online or in the Houston area. I need  a pair so I can trade them for some Kobe Preludes.

^^ Basically every major retailer will have these available.
Ok, thanks. I googled the shoe and not much other than Packer Shoes came up. I went to Packer's site, and they said in store only... so the gears started turning.

Also, where did you get that info? All I kept reading was "select" Jordan accounts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom