JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Mine shipped today from FNL
Do theses have the cardboard insoles like the other 6s?
Also wishful thinking these have comparable leather to Motorsport 6s

Mine shipped today from FNL
Do theses have the cardboard insoles like the other 6s?
Also wishful thinking these have comparable leather to Motorsport 6s

The leather on these is more comparable to the Cigar's than the white infrareds that released earlier. You will not be disappointed .

Last edited:
Reactions: OPM
The leather on these is more comparable to the Cigar's than the white infrareds that released earlier. You will not be disappointed .
For sure. Thanks for the input. Don't own cigars but it sounds very promising.

Man I guess ima have to pay 300 for these pretty sad. And with having a newborn it's even harder. Limited releases will be dang near impossible now
why pay 300 when you can join facebook groups and guys selling for 250.
I only do deals on facebook groups if its local and face to face and even then you get a lot of kids, flakers, and smammers.

Sometimes people would rather deal with a reputable reseller than some kid that'll agree with you on a price then message you an hour later that he got a higher offer.

Last edited:
I'll be posting atc links like this for JJ for now on... for the people that now how to use them it can really help i hope.. glad you were able to cop and hopefully i can help more in the future

My Jordan 6 spizike just arrived from NDC :smile:. The quality is much better than most recent GR retroes, including the carmines. I got some comparison pics of the red of the Air Jordan 1 gym red, carmines and Spizikes. The Jordan 1 gym red and Spizikes look very similar.

My Jordan 6 spizike just arrived from NDC :smile:. The quality is much better than most recent GR retroes, including the carmines. I got some comparison pics of the red of the Air Jordan 1 gym red, carmines and Spizikes. The Jordan 1 gym red and Spizikes look very similar.
You just made me disslike my Carmines lol.

you know if you guys wait about a month.. you can probably grab these for retail.. just sayin
A limited Jordan release thats all red with quality on point. Unfortunately, never see these hitting retail. The longer you wait the more the market gonna dry up and the price will only go up

you know if you guys wait about a month.. you can probably grab these for retail.. just sayin
roll.gif
 IR23's still going for $350-400 (& IMO these are waaaaay tougher) so I seriously doubt that

those who don't want to pay 350-400 for IR23s and more than 250-300 for these might need to research harder and lurk twitter more but 
ytg2pzc-png.3048

Last edited:
`
copped on rd, but truthfully i don't see when or why i'd wear these. only reason i copped was because they called me for the raffle and the girl said if i pick up my 6s at 9:30 before they officially open i can cop my spizikes guaranteed, no problems. well, that was a lie. i had to really battle with fiends, dope boys and some random butch broads. keep in mind there were hella 6s and only 7 pairs of spizikes.

i wanted them spizikes since 2006 so i was gonna get mine. the butch stole my 10.5 tho, so i had to settle for an 11. i was/am salty.

you can trade for your size easy or buy those at retail. spizikes here are sitting for at least 2 days. not sure if it's sold yet
og spizikes were gone here. like i said my hoh only got 7 pairs. they were limited. i have em up in the b/s for TRADE, but i've gotten nothing. oh well, thick socks and force fields and the 11 will do.

charmcitykid charmcitykid gotcha, just read like you didn't like the shoe. Hoard on my brother.
it's a cool shoe, but like my little bro @bigj505 said, these are def. no infrared 23s.

just arrived today from NDC. Like others have stated, quality is great on these. Nice soft good quality leather, and the inner lining is insanely soft and comfortable.

They used a different material for inner lining of these than I have seen on any other 6, idk how to describe it. It's kind of like a springy soft support almost like memory foam. You'll know what I mean if you have a pair in hand.

All in all a great cop, very glad I didn't pass on them. 

I don't understand why JB can put this kind of craftsmanship and quality into all retro releases.

Last edited:
Anyone planing on painting the jumpman and the heel tab? Want to see what these would look like with a red jumpman and red strip on the heel tab.

I don't understand why JB can put this kind of craftsmanship and quality into all retro releases.
They could if they wanted to. Believe me. When I picked up my pair I was very pleased. It's goes to show you that the whole "remastered" thing is nothing but a gimmick to justify raising prices. 

Surprisingly the stuff that JB releases that is non-retro is actually pretty decent in quality.  But as you know people aren't really checking for stuff like Truflights! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom