JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

meh.. i'm done going back and forth.. keep buying em up at 300+ because you NEED them .... but hurry up before they all dry up and prices go up to 400-500

I don't really know where you were looking but infrared23s were only going for $250-$275 when they were initially released, I know because I purposely passed on resale thinking that when they were going to relaunch on ndc the following week I'd have a chance to cop.

They basically only had like 10 pairs available the following week a lot people then realized how limited and hard they would be to get and resale sky rocketed.

Id disagree. They were at 350 plus for the sz13 heads after release.

Noone really knows how each release going to turn out. Some release are more obvious than others. But when it comes to limited/QS releases is hard to tell. I still remember everyone sleeping on the Shadow 1s. For months no kind of hype. Then suddenly resell just sky rocketed.

The thing is resell prices on certain shoes won't really come down.
Nobody is selling nightshade 11 lows or concord 11 lows for close to retail, in a couple months it'll be hard to get people to accept $250 and by next year it'll be $300 and up for them.

You just have to know which shoes have hype that fizzles and which shoes don't.
I agree that these 6s will level out at $275/$300, the best time to purchase is between now and early next week.

Na...best time to purchase is right before/during/and shortly after the next hyped release.

I don't really know where you were looking but infrared23s were only going for $250-$275 when they were initially released, I know because I purposely passed on resale thinking that when they were going to relaunch on ndc the following week I'd have a chance to cop.

They basically only had like 10 pairs available the following week a lot people then realized how limited and hard they would be to get and resale sky rocketed.

Id disagree. They were at 350 plus for the sz13 heads after release.

Maybe on ebay but locally I passed at $275(size 13), it was mistake considering I dropped $400 a couple weeks later.

I also find the cheapest prices between midweek after a release when the glut of sellers list their online in hand shoes and a week and a half later when the desperation of a quick sale didn't come through for rookie resellers.

Last edited:
These things ain't dropping below 300 now. The weekend was your best attempt to get a fake reseller for about 50-70+ retail. Anyone still with these are committed and won't go below 300 again. And again with these lebron 11 comparisons tho? You better off comparing the lebron 9 to a retro.

Only reason i wouldve copped these was to Paint/ Custom the Jumpmans to white on the tongue and black on the bottom
smokin.gif
but im not dropping that kinda dough on these simpleton 6s ima wait for Black Friday if ima pay resell for anything else this year.. @ any event could someone maybe bring my idea to life?? would love to see the outcome

I was on the fence at first but I love these shoes good quality too
the black midsole looks 10x better.. JB really messed up with that white midsole!   and green jumpan!

put the leather/color of the spizke put on the infared 23s.. then I would pay 300 plus for them! 

the black midsole looks 10x better.. JB really messed up with that white midsole!   and green jumpan!

put the leather/color of the spizke put on the infared 23s.. then I would pay 300 plus for them! 

Put that color on the infrared23s and i wouldnt have sold them for 375.

Regardless of what YOU would pay others will and ur dead wrong about the price not going up in months to come just admit it and move on

the problem is.. when these "dry up" the hype will be gone.. and no one will really be after them.. 

but like i said cop now.. 

i wonder how the people who dropped 1200 on 2k14s now feel? 
So wen the stock dries up nobody wants the shoe by then? Wrong again and regardless of tgat the price has probably doubled by then

Man I'm heating I didn't get to cop these looking soo right anybody know of an 11.5 for 270 or lower?

Jordan Brand didn't mess anything up. The shoe is clearly made in honor of the first Spizike which most prominent colors are white, red and green not black. The shoe is just not for some people end of story. I happen to think these are fiyah.

So wen the stock dries up nobody wants the shoe by then? Wrong again and regardless of tgat the price has probably doubled by then
lol.. when JB/Nike release new shoes every weekend yes the hype (demand) for these will die down... sneaker prices dont go up, up, up..  

but keep buying right after release.. in fact Ill keep selling them to you.  lol 

Last edited:
Yeah because I'm waiting for someone to sell me fear 5s for near retail
for every pair you name that kept its value after release, I can name 10 pairs that have dropped to retail or below. 

there will always be shoes that will can sustain the hype, but IMO these arent one of them.  

Back
Top Bottom