Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

If i miss out on a shoe i never panic and buy from a reseller unless its at a fair price. In my area i use a local facebook group dedicated to buying and selling sneakers. Just be patient and give it a shot. Im sure one will pop up at a fair price.

B days and Bordeaux are both fish grease hot. If u love Bordeauxs..you'd love the B Days on feet. Wore B days once..and got like 5 compliments by total strangers..and how they wanted a pair..whered I get em.
I missed out on the Hares, these will be next since I got dem Barcelona days.

Wish I would've copped lol. 7s my favorite model. Saw someone wearing these at mall today and realized how much I underestimated these. Very nice looking on feet . Clean

Wish I would've copped lol. 7s my favorite model. Saw someone wearing these at mall today and realized how much I underestimated these. Very nice looking on feet . Clean

Same here man, I slept on em and saw em on feet and caved in to resell but only like $10 over retail

Nice you got them for good price then in my opinion. I may have to check around to see about getting me a pair.

Anyone willing to do me a huge favor in telling me a sku on these? Can't find that number anywhere online.

Wish they would release the flint 7s from about 7 - 8 years ago, those are my fav underrated 7 that I never had

SKU is 304775-016

That's one of the numbers I was looking for so thank you on that but I'm pretty sure that's actually a color code. I'm asking about the long-ish number on the bottom-right hand side of the inside tag of the shoe itself. A number that should start with two or more zero's.

If anyone's in the EU, these are hitting disco right about now. I just picked up a pair for about 120 shipped from Runcolors.pl

Last edited:
^^^info right there fam. just fly to Europe real quick if you want em. Nobody wanna do their homework these days :smh:

Back
Top Bottom