Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

Got mine and they look fresh :smokin When I handed my ticket to the employee. I notice the board had little stock of the 7's and said Quick Strike and they had more 11lab4 on the board. I need to go back for the 4's later on hopefully they have unclaimed pairs :nerd:

went to a local shop and these are sitting, everyone who came in was picking up the 11lab4s...

As I had hoped, I was able to cop a pair from FNL today and use a WC Reward. I'm disappointed though that the tongues on my pair barely have any red or orange unlike the stock images on NDC or the pics people have posted here.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
These were very limited on the West Coast. We really didn't have any distribution except a few pairs at the HOH and Nike . There were no local Champs, FA or FNL's with these .

These were very limited on the West Coast. We really didn't have any distribution except a few pairs at the HOH and Nike . There were no local Champs, FA or FNL's with these .
Seriously. Us on the West Coast definitely don't get the love as the East Coast does :smh:

But, I am happy I was successful on JJ [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
My local FNL didn't get their shipment of the 7's or 11Lab4's until late Friday, so there's a chance other stores could get them early next week.

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence on which to cop 11lab4 or these, I won both at the same footlocker so going to see which I pick up.

after a day of striking out, I finally copped both releases from the same place. They are still out there for those still looking.

I didn't cop but just saw them in person in the mall. I would def grab them if May wasnt so stacked. They look hella nice in person. Look better than the marvin the Martians imo.

Same. Still won't catch them on my feet but the best part of the shoe to me is the sole. Not that bad.
The sole is dope, reminds of the pearl 7s which dropped about 10 years back. I also like the inner sock portion, different colors on each side was a nice touch.

Some of these jordan colorways seem so juvenile to me like these and the marvin the martian VII's

Can anyone who has worn these tell me how the sizing runs? I'm conflicted about going TTS or half size down for other remastered 7's.

Back
Top Bottom