Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Anyone want more pictures or specific pics of anything? Bout to set them up in natural light and take some good pics
1. Inside of the box, empty of course.
2. I'd like to see the as far inside of the toe box as you can, no flash.
3. A picture of the laces out and laid in a small pile, do not include the shoes. Thank you.

Both package held at the hub. What if I tell you that this is my
Pantone $$$

ultimate-gift-of-flight-jordan-pack.jpg

tumblr_lz9t3tIVta1rp9k4to1_400.gif

Last edited:
If my homie really wanted a pair and I had a few I'd probably do 4-450, but if ya'll expect retail that is straight up ridiculous. You get that type of pricing if you saved homies life or are immediate family. Even then an extra $50 and some lunch should be given as a courtesy

If my homie really wanted a pair and I had a few I'd probably do 4-450, but if ya'll expect retail that is straight up ridiculous. You get that type of pricing if you saved homies life or are immediate family. Even then an extra $50 and some lunch should be given as a courtesy
maybe me and you just have a different definition of "Homie".

Lol at retail being ridiculous when you got it for that amount, you would think you just mined a piece of gold.

Lol at retail being ridiculous when you got it for that amount, you would think you just mined a piece of gold.
$300 over retail isnt a homie price...to me atleast. 

Its his shoes so he can do whatever he wants with them. No hate here.

exactly... i got about 1 homie i would really hook up for retail, bc i know he would do the same. Other than that its hard to throw money away and pass up the money you could make on them.. Just is, if your really about that money you dont even tell your homie you got them[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yall would never give up these DB8s for retail to your "homie".. lmao stop it

$500 is still better than paying $600 on ebay

Yall would never give up these DB8s for retail to your "homie".. lmao stop it
$500 is still better than paying $600 on ebay
Exactly, a real homie would recognize that. I would take it as disrespect if anyone offered me retail for those kicks.

Honesty I don't sell to close friends or family because I don't want to charge more, but at the same time I don't want short change myself. If asked to cop a release for them, I'd jump through hoops, to make it happen. But to cut my potential profit.... Nahhhhh man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom