Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

maybe me and you just have a different definition of "Homie".

Right? Talking bout ****, man these DUDES ain't loyal.

Any homie is getting retail plus shipping. Like when I scored a sz12 concord. I charged the homie 2 bills. Cuz he was actually THE HOMIE. Could've easily banked twice that but that would've been foul.

Last edited:
"You my boy, I'd fight beside you and risk my own life.. but you ain't getting these sneakers for retail"

roll.gif

The preaching in this thread is hilarious. So much for staying on topic.

"Oh you're foul, you sold a hot shoe to a friend and made money? That's wrong, can't believe you"

:rofl:

The preaching in this thread is hilarious. So much for staying on topic.

"Oh you're foul, you sold a hot shoe to a friend and made money? That's wrong, can't believe you"

yepp...I could tell people that we're not juvenile and don't expect to take away from each other's plates. ie when I bought slam dunks off of him for resale. but that's a boss mentality...we're not the type to beg for oops or anything, we understand the way it goes lol

My niece pair arrived and I must say that I'm not happy with the midsole paint job. They didn't fully covered the midsole, the underlying color is bleeding thru making it look dirty

Last edited:
When they get round to the 11s.
Not anytime soon...

I'd expect to see a 15 or 16 before an 11.

Prediction:

2015: 7

2016: 13

2017: 12

2018: don't know, but expect a new one and one retroed.  Similar to last year, 2018 will be 15th anniversary of the DB line.  

Still though, it's just complete speculation/guessing.  We won't get any concrete info until late into next year.

True, I like how they're using retro Nikes also, would be dope if they did a foamposite.

*edit they already did, I recall now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom