Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

twitter is very quiet I havent heard anyone say they won a raffle yet...So Im not sure how much truth there is to this one phone call from lenox

I wouldn't see why he lied but atl CL kinda quiet as Well. should have never went to CL saw some cornballs trying to come up with them

"Limited and or hurry now will go fast titles"
Bruh the release was like 3 weeks ago on what u selling they ain't going fast no where

Did see some steals i still want them olive 9's. But dude is was selling some fakes 13.5 and only 200 nah where they get a 13.5 from my dude.

Other than that no one posted DB's yet

Last edited:
Yea the lady at Lenox told me yesterday they will leave a voicemail if you don't answer. I still wouldn't suggest missing that call though lol

Nike Lenox haven't called anyone and they said they either gonna call after 6 or 1st thing tomorrow morning

Yea bruh trolling had me thinking I struck out at Lenox

Never mind I need to edit my post buddy was lieing

Man I knew something was up when he said he dropped a bag off the line at his gig at orginal posting.

Dudes get fired for that and u can't have ur phone on the line should have know then working in the air feild my self. I was just salty at the time. So yea back to the HOPE GAMES lmao

I assume they will call when people get off work. Like the time they do RSVP

Keep HOPE GUYs

#HOPEGAMES

Guess he realized how dumb it was flying the whole east coast. And knowing hope was slim if he did that at all may have never entered a raffle. This release and its clowns.

Last edited:
For my Lenox hopefuls: Calls may just be held off until tomorrow. Their twitter page says calls will be made by 11/22 and the lady at the store yesterday said they're making calls either Friday OR Saturday

dont listed to dude...his phone call was fugazi... I just called lenox and was told they havnt started making calls yet
Yup, I didn't believe him when he posted it.  ATL social media would be poppin' right now.  When I signed up the lady told me they'd be calling late Friday and early Saturday.

I'm in Anchorage.

Usually it would be anywhere from about 10-32 degrees without windchill at this time of the year. It gets MUCH colder in January/February.

It's currently 35 degrees, which isn't cold at all for Alaska standards. Last week, it was in the mid/high 40's which is quite rare.

People in Alaska not from Anchorage call Anchorage, "Los Anchorage" because it's different from the rest of the state
laugh.gif

what temps are like that in January.. that would be the best time to release yeezy's there.. call it the blizzard restock or something..lol

what does fcfs with raffle tickets mean?some pair u can line up for?im been in line at my nike since Wed and people are lurking hard,this going to be the jordan olympics aka hunger games.Good luck all my wishers

what does fcfs with raffle tickets mean?some pair u can line up for?im been in line at my nike since Wed and people are lurking hard,this going to be the jordan olympics aka hunger games.
I meant it was first come first serve on the low in the form of raffle tickets because I was one of the first to get one

I'm in Anchorage.

Usually it would be anywhere from about 10-32 degrees without windchill at this time of the year. It gets MUCH colder in January/February.

It's currently 35 degrees, which isn't cold at all for Alaska standards. Last week, it was in the mid/high 40's which is quite rare.

People in Alaska not from Anchorage call Anchorage, "Los Anchorage" because it's different from the rest of the state
laugh.gif

what temps are like that in January.. that would be the best time to release yeezy's there.. call it the blizzard restock or something..lol
Average is about 9 (no wind chill). With wind chill it gets close to 0 on average. The worst I've seen in the city was about -25-30 degrees.

The northern area sucks. I've seen temperatures at -66 degrees 
sick.gif

If Nike put very limited shoe releases up in Fairbanks or Barrow with damn near -70 degree temperatures and people had to wait outside in a line fcfs to get them, then those people that camped out deserve a pair 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Leftover pairs will probably be raffled because new yorkers go nuts once the door s open.Yes there is one in Portland.Im talking Beaverton and all fcfs no rsvp .Ill be wearing a p89 reuger with hollow tips bro

Last edited:
Sure hope ndc implement the 3 captchas and 5 math problems this release to slow down the atc and bots. Team fair for all over here!

What reason would I have to lie for and Nike employees will tell you anything, and I'm glad you took the time to check behind me I know I got my call simple as that you must be salty fam let me know how that online is we good this way

Average is about 9 (no wind chill). With wind chill it gets close to 0 on average. The worst I've seen in the city was about -25-30 degrees.

The northern area sucks. I've seen temperatures at -66 degrees 
sick.gif

If Nike put very limited shoe releases up in Fairbanks or Barrow with damn near -70 degree temperatures and people had to wait outside in a line fcfs to get them, then those people that camped out deserve a pair 
laugh.gif

^^THIS.... If nike realy doesnt care about people.. They should set up one there and restock in january.. whew.. living in that kinda cold is enough for me.. camping in that is insane but for yeezy's people will come out of the wood work and line up building igloo's and making fires..

Curious.. hows the club scene out there.. I would think amazing because its soo cold to actually socialize in some parts of the state..and how do people socialize out in the further north of AK where its artic in the winter?

What reason would I have to lie for and Nike employees will tell you anything, and I'm glad you took the time to check behind me I know I got my call simple as that you must be salty fam let me know how that online is we good this way

this is coming from the same guy that said that he spoke with supreme employees at the store and supreme would have captcha for the Air Force one drop......

*cue cam'ron gif

I did though, it's a lot of hate and saltyness on these forums you cats take this stuff too heart too much, sneakers get you guys in your feelings this much its not even that deep as far those talking crazy my free time is my free time I defintely went to all 3 stores and put the effort in I got my call Nike employees will lie dead in your face you think they will admit that all these pairs are being raffled and none are being backdoored ? No didn't think so.. So before you fly off at the mouth and get all in your feelings over some sneakers think twice ask yourself is it that deep? Lenox called me I can drop a screenshot when I get off work to prove it. I forgot you guys work at Charlotte Douglas international I forgot you guys work as a ABR runner so you know what the job consist of?? Same dude poppin off is in my inbox begging me to throw him a pair if I get another call man go somewhere you not no buyer for famous folks you a fraud probably tryna get pairs to cover IG preorders

Back
Top Bottom