Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

laugh.gif
@jaywalk 

This thread man.

Did I read two dudes doing a meet up to throw down over a shoe thread?
laugh.gif

That's some real Pootie Tang ****. 
I got one my boys claiming he is drivin to my work slash and my tires cause I been gasin em up I call from caller ID block sayin they won the raffle for both db8s an the penny's lol I suggest for a laugh do that to one of ur boys
Man you deserve an *** whoopin from Putemon or DrCali DailyCLT. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I understand the point of raising money... (Nike should give 100% of the $$$ to Hospital) if they don't already...

But the Ebay Auction is where the Resellers Live...  

No normal Kid or his parents will be able to buy the shoes without shelling a BUTT ton of money for them....

the auction is NIKE saying "Hey, We can resell too Ya'll "    

exactlu, hence the price increase on their popular line. i get what yall saying, but still. for charity. do some kind of raffle, or exclusive auction. nike proally guaranteed a cut. that way, people can bid for it. we not talking 10 pairs, or titanium rease. we talking FSRs at plenty of locations.

the point im trynna say is, this is for charity, the story behind this ain‘t even the same as your typical limited release. this just my POV tho. dudes are trynna resell this. its easy to see.

so why not try raise money, try do a good cause and create a legitimate chance for people who want dem.

edit. im glad shops got smartwr with raffle. it seems more civil and better for the community. i just wanna see people who want them get them

Last edited:
Read on Twitter that Nike Chi made a few calls tonight to known resellers. Could be bull though.

No I actually Believe it. Niketown Chicago is pretty corrupt and though I got through manual on the previous two DBs, this release will have a limited stock to the non connected. I remember last year that they did have a good amount of leftover Foams and 10s

No I actually Believe it. Niketown Chicago is pretty corrupt and though I got through manual on the previous two DBs, this release will have a limited stock to the non connected. I remember last year that they did have a good amount of leftover Foams and 10s

Damn shame. I was able to get the DB 9s through the Twitter RSVP too. Didn't realize they were shady though.

Back
Top Bottom