Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Lol this is what it has come down to? we have a short conversation on NT and u decide to screenshot it and show it toe veryone. thats like having a conversation with someone on the streets and recording it, then letting all ur friends listen to it and talk ****. besides all i asked was what atc service do u use.. then u refused to answer me so i made a rebuttal. its not rocket science man, where did u get the conclusion that i was a troll? i was making a reasonable inference ; you didnt want to give up "precious" so i called u out on it.
Bro, are you stupid?

I gave you the name of the service in my first response. "SERVING SHOES"

Last edited:
http://www.copthesekicks.com/news/early-links-releases/2014-nike-doernbecher-early-links/

I'm glad the janoskis are getting pushed back. Allows me to grab them with some christmas money.

EDIT: Looks like it's just the Janoski Hoodie. Thanks for the correction @mwalker
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Damn sorry about all this lol. i feel like such an idiot.. i tried to google that name but couldnt find any results. sorry im a dumbass lol . thought u were being sarcastic
That's hella funny honest mistake tho. I read the pm convo and was like wats dudes problem :rofl:

That's hella funny honest mistake tho. I read the pm convo and was like wats dudes problem
roll.gif
lol yeah instead of simply googling "serving shoes" i typed in "serving shoes atc bot" cuz i thought simply serving shoes would not give me the results. lol

lol yeah instead of simply googling "serving shoes" i typed in "serving shoes atc bot" cuz i thought simply serving shoes would not give me the results. lol
Again :lol: but ya at least u apologize and admit wen ur wrong like a real man can. A lot of nt needs to learn that. Funny story tho

Lol this is what it has come down to? we have a short conversation on NT and u decide to screenshot it and show it toe veryone. thats like having a conversation with someone on the streets and recording it, then letting all ur friends listen to it and talk ****. besides all i asked was what atc service do u use.. then u refused to answer me so i made a rebuttal. its not rocket science man, where did u get the conclusion that i was a troll? i was making a reasonable inference ; you didnt want to give up "precious" so i called u out on it.
I'm glad im not NT famous where people are DM'ing me..lol

Yea my Homie won the pennys and he said they told him he can't pick them up Sunday... They gonna give him another date

Yea my Homie won the pennys and he said they told him he can't pick them up Sunday... They gonna give him another date
So they won't do another raffle?  That's actually dope.  They know they have their pair secured two weeks from now if they get a call

So they won't do another raffle?  That's actually dope.  They know they have their pair secured two weeks from now if they get a call
Ya places around me for different releases started calling people that entered raffles instead of having leftovers, pretty cool imo. Cuz it gives the people tgat entered tge raffle a second chance

Back
Top Bottom