Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Bro really 

can we have a momment to just embrace and enjoy a happy child that got to do something people dream of doing tho....

its not always about money and shoes at the end of the day its about the charity damn B

u need to chill 

This or any shoe

was never that deep bruh
of course thats the cool part but we all know that most of the people arent looking at the shoe as the cause or the charity.. they are seeing $$$ and limited this and hyped up that..

Got the call lol.
smile.gif
I'm happy for you but deep down i'm jelly

of course thats the cool part but we all know that most of the people arent looking at the shoe as the cause or the charity.. they are seeing $$$ and limited this and hyped up that..
actually a lot of people i know, want the shoe bc of the collection & charity behind it.. granted not even a small portion but some actually do

thats nice but dont feed into it.

we been discussed that THO....

just was not the time to bring up those types of things

"it was momment that made being sneakerhead or shoe collector or just a regular guy who likes kicks feel special  when this trancends more than rubber, leather, and plastic AND it become something real."

so yea it was kinda of OFF handed and rude my dude.

Last edited:
he has it lucky.. designer and unlimited stock on a shoe thats gona have people hammering NDC and trying to pay Craiggers with fake money for.

Look I understand where you coming from but if there is anyone who deserves the shoe its the child that made it.

Be it 3 4 5 or 6 pairs for himself.
bad mouthing him being & belligerent isn't right

if nike really cared about the children who designed the shoes and the customers who come to the stores & don't want to pay more than they have to
nike should allow customers in store and online to pay extra and people that really want it like us collectors who don't want to pay a reseller can get the shoe pay extra for a good cause not have to worry about online sales being taken over by bots or raffles

everyone's happy the money goes to the kids the shoe goes to the person that really wants it
& not charging $500.00 or $600.00 for it

Because all nike is doing is nickel and diming the kids when all that extra cash can go to the hospital.

Mark Parker himself said nike is looking into reselling in a recent interview
& this would be a perfect shoe to test this out.

Last edited:
NSF just announced all calls has been made. assuming the rest is about to finish up soon... all online for me tomorrow 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom