Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I need to test to see if my phone works haha. Gonna call myself from my desk phone at work

good luck guys, can't see how these can be hyped since are HORRID, but hope you'll be able to get yours! 
smile.gif

haven't seen anyone say they received a call for small sizes, only sizes i saw people won so far are like 11 and 10.5, starting to get worried

Like 700 including GS sizes at NTNY, hearing another location that always gets the DB collection has some too

ive used sneakers rsvp..
I'm 2/3 with them

Yeezy Foam Relauch
Kings Crown
Failed On Concord Lows..

If they failed on Concord Lows, then I'd stay away from them. I don't understand how any service could've possibly failed on that mass produced shoe

If they failed on Concord Lows, then I'd stay away from them. I don't understand how any service could've possibly failed on that mass produced shoe
Exactly. You have to go with a service that advertises limited shoes in their user reviews, not mass produced GRs

I'm still SMH about how an ATC service could've failed on Concord Lows. My grandmother could've copped those manually

Off the restock or OG release?
He's gotta be referring to the OG release. I know you got a pair on that last Columbus Day restock, which was not easy considering all those freaking errors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom