Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Love how some people keep giving NDC a pass l
you think Supremes traffic on release day of anything is comparable to a big release from Nike? I guarantee traffic for any OG mid XI colorway is way higher than the box logo hoodie release every year.
No, but I am saying for a hyped release and no crashing. I would bet the traffic to the site on those is pretty damn high and if you compare the scale of the companies, why didn't Supreme crash? Stop giving them a pass. The whole world is NOT trying right now....

someone would be going to Oregon and to find the Memphis warehouse in riot gear and bombs to bloe up the enrance.. take the shoes in a 18 wheeler.. and hoard them away for a couple months to splatter them on ebay.. most likely the guy whos equipped for this.. Ebay User NewYorkCompany.. hed be selling these for 7k mens size.. saying.. no body has these but me..lol
:rofl: !!!!! That New York dude is the biggest reseller

Love how some people keep giving NDC a pass l

No, but I am saying for a hyped release and no crashing. I would bet the traffic to the site on those is pretty damn high and if you compare the scale of the companies, why didn't Supreme crash? Stop giving them a pass. The whole world is NOT trying right now....
Shoepalace needs to use Supremes servers IMHO

MAN I COULD BE ROCKIN OUT ON DESTINY RIGHT NOW! 
mean.gif

roll.gif
!!!!! That New York dude is the biggest reseller
id you see that dudes yeezy signed pair.. like 80k.. them ******* will be sitting until kanye west passes away thenhes going to update the price to 1 million..lol

Back
Top Bottom