Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Nothing wrong with being unemployed if you got that bread. That's my goal in life, to not have to work. 
That was my goal in life as soon as I graduated from college.

12 years later and I'm not even close.

Then again my idea of living is probably quite different than most of you.

BTW, there's plenty wrong with being unemployed but to each their own.

We all have different ideas of what an accomplishment is and what a lack or effort or desire is.
To me being employed means you work for someone other than yourself. My goal is to work for myself..
so you want to be self-employed :rolleyes
If thats the term you're comfortable with fine. I'm not, and that's fine with me.
The term is self employed, try to get comfortable with it.  Theres absolutely nothing negative about it in my opinion.
I might be biased because I am self employed also but setting your own hours and not having to answer to anyone is a beautiful thing.
Don't get me wrong, nothing beats being paid and retired but making good money and not having a boss is great.
Not gonna happen. I have my reasons, try to get comfortable with that. Working for yourself is a beautiful thing, which is why I'm doing things to make it happen for me. No disagreement, I say tomato and you say tomato. :tongue:

21M really not getting these? They get every DB release unless their stock went to NTNY now since they became nikelab

My Nike store was asking for ID to get a raffle ticket glad I had mine, and they said winners will start getting notified Friday and Saturday

Just picked up ticket from NTLA. Was in and out in mess than 5 minutes
Damn you're lucky. I went around 1 and waited in line for a little more than an hour. Entered the raffle for Pennys and 8s

DB VIIIs Will Be ReLeasing on the 23rd of his month can any one give any contact to any one hat i can get these from with out a crazy resale price????????

I honestly don't know how to take that but let me fill u in if directed towards me ......uhhum Clears Throat ......... I don't own a single pair of DBs At all 1 2ndly I own almost all of the retro VIIIs . With that being said my fav model from Jordan's signature line is the Air Jordan VIII . I don't follow the hype check my profile before we start sneak dissing JUST SAYING[emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom