Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

The more I look at these, the deeper in love I fall
Yeah, I know what you mean. I kept looking at the size I copped for my son thinking he'll be able to wear them in the future. I was stupid because he won't be able to wear them for quite a while. Decided to sell em. If there were PS sizes, they'd be perfect.

so i think the guy tried to scam me, on the 3rd it was dropped at off post office with 2 day priority and was supposed to be delivered the 6th but nothings updated since the 3rd and its still in UPS origin facility, smh 
mean.gif

so i think the guy tried to scam me, on the 3rd it was dropped at off post office with 2 day priority and was supposed to be delivered the 6th but nothings updated since the 3rd and its still in UPS origin facility, smh :smh:
I sent a package on the same date priority mail and it just updated today. I think the post office is swamped rite now since they also handle a lot of UPS work. Was supposed the delivered the 5th and just reached destination state today.

I sent a package on the same date priority mail and it just updated today. I think the post office is swamped rite now since they also handle a lot of UPS work. Was supposed the delivered the 5th and just reached destination state today.
hope thats the case I dont want to go through headaches lol

so i think the guy tried to scam me, on the 3rd it was dropped at off post office with 2 day priority and was supposed to be delivered the 6th but nothings updated since the 3rd and its still in UPS origin facility, smh 
mean.gif

Literally have the same thing happening to me right now. I sold a pair of kicks and shipped them on the 2nd. Tracking has not updated since the 3rd when it said it departed the facility. Im on the verge of calling to see whats up though because i also sent out another pair that same day and this person got theirs friday. Meanwhile this one is just chilling somewhere.

The one that hasnt update is big box so not sure they can say they lost it

Signature tracking >
And it's holiday season plus the increase of weather related problems ***** slow

If you're getting it for under 6. You're getting steals

mean.gif

Literally have the same thing happening to me right now. I sold a pair of kicks and shipped them on the 2nd. Tracking has not updated since the 3rd when it said it departed the facility. Im on the verge of calling to see whats up though because i also sent out another pair that same day and this person got theirs friday. Meanwhile this one is just chilling somewhere.

The one that hasnt update is big box so not sure they can say they lost it

I'm having the same issue a niketalker sent me a money order

I am hoping I get it today.
I was supposed to get it saturday but the tracking info for Priority Mail is terrible it never tracking on time all year around but its the worst this time of year.

The post office must be swamped with mail.

Last edited:
I mean i understand the busy period but i feel bad for dude waiting to get it. I know of ot were me paying for somethin n waiting on shipment only to have nothin being updated since the 3rd id be heated.

At least if there were an update saying it was delayed or something

What has me annoyed is i text dude who shipped em and haven't gotten a response since friday, I'll let it play out over the next few days and see what happens

Just know you can always get your money back.
of course but that's not what I want at days end lol, makes no sense, lade looked at the tag he printed and put on the packaging and it had my name and address on it. I'm having a bad couple days
eyes.gif

Makes no sense, won't respond to txt called UPS and they said address and name was put on package correctly but its delayed for some reason and they are investigating I'm gona be annoyed if this doesn't work out and have to be on the hunt for a pair

Hopefully its just mail. I actually work in a shipping dept of a retailer and we've gone from 200 orders a day to over 700 a day since black Friday. I'm imagining stuff is getting pushed through to move it w/o being scanned. Only way to explain my package sitting in my state for 5 days and the next scan was at the destination post office. Hopefully this is the case with your shoes.

i called usps earlier asking about it .. the lady just told me at this point she only knows what i know. And both just agreed on me waiting it out a few more days before starting the claim process

i just checked the tracking for the hell of it ... finally updated. Its in the destination city now

sheesh

Yea ^^
Items are pushed without scanning each one.

Most of this might come up missing but hopefully ya got that insurance or signature

Yea ^^

Most of this might come up missing but hopefully ya got that insurance or signature
Yeah the past few months ive noticed that either the system just isnt updating or they dont scan it until the destination city because everything would be shipping info and depart from me, then nothing until 2 days later and its out for delivery

Probably depends on the department as well.
NYC May be a little stricter but ice been in some instances where my package wouldn't update for 5 days. Then the 6th it'll show up all the info

Yea ^^

Yeah the past few months ive noticed that either the system just isnt updating or they dont scan it until the destination city because everything would be shipping info and depart from me, then nothing until 2 days later and its out for delivery
Yeah they're slow with updating things. It's even more annoying around the holidays because while some wait longer to order stuff, a heap of folks try to order things around now to avoid the holiday delays. Nothing's worse than expecting your items before Christmas and see a delay on it that won't get it there until after. Talk about being sour on Christmas.

Last edited:
Unreal, straight to voicemail whem I call dude, used work phone and it rang but no answer, so he blocked me lol. If hes in fact trying to scam me I don't get what hes doing opened dispute with USPS and will open claim with paypal.

Probably depends on the department as well.
NYC May be a little stricter but ice been in some instances where my package wouldn't update for 5 days. Then the 6th it'll show up all the info
Nah, I mailed mine from the main jammy on 34th and 8th.

Unreal, straight to voicemail whem I call dude, used work phone and it rang but no answer, so he blocked me lol. If hes in fact trying to scam me I don't get what hes doing opened dispute with USPS and will open claim with paypal.

Bruh it was sent on the 3rd?
Nah, I mailed mine from the main jammy on 34th and 8th.

That **** is 24 hrs I expect them to not scan until bethpage

Bruh it was sent on the 3rd?
That **** is 24 hrs I expect them to not scan until bethpage
yea 3rd was supposed to arrive on 6th, no response to txt since fri so I call today, straight to voicemail, call with another phone and it rang, so he apparently blocked my #. *****?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom