Jordan 8 turbo green

Facts if they look anything like the photoshop clean and simple than by all means I’m copping but if they really try to push the fact that this is spurs inspired and put some crazy **** on it. It’s a hard pass for me

Been over VIIIs. I still have Aquas from 07 (My 03 Bunny's died RIP-best colorway).

Pass the rendering was actually much better.

I never buy 8s anyways but these are trash. Had hoped after JB did those cool red 8s for chicks this year.

I feel like these aren't the same shoes... there's no green in em at all. Anyway at first I was like hell nah because the first thing that came to mind was the god awful SB Polo collection. I actually don't mind these at all, I don't have any Jordans with pink in em and that shade of blue complements the pink, the grey in the midsole and strap are ok too. Still, not dope enough for me to drop $200 on. In at half price, let these babies sit.

I feel like these aren't the same shoes... there's no green in em at all. Anyway at first I was like hell nah because the first thing that came to mind was the god awful SB Polo collection. I actually don't mind these at all, I don't have any Jordans with pink in em and that shade of blue complements the pink, the grey in the midsole and strap are ok too. Still, not dope enough for me to drop $200 on. In at half price, let these babies sit.
TURBO green

Infrared is a good example

South Beach VIII's lol. I hope the next two years brings all the remaining OG's I want because color ways like this make me feel like they're on their way out :lol:

41097879_225066798364769_8796204349112489459_n.jpg

40444948_267163390595779_4818690027630544307_n.jpg

10/13, pairs arriving at footlocker inc stores

Back
Top Bottom