Jordan 9 Derek Anderson Low....2016

why not? id rather them do different models and lows than the same 3, 4, 5, 6s every year...we havent had 9 lows in a long time

Agreed, though I do like a pair or 2 odlf xi lows yearly. The ixows are great and it will he their first appearance since 2002.

first look :pimp:

air-jordan-9-low-2016-1.png

those are nice,,,gotta cop it for sure

Do we have a rd on these? And if so can it please be updated to the title of thr thread?

Ugggghhh.  The snake skin scales ruined this shoe.  SMH.  I hope they don't do Bibby's releases like this.

The jumpman facing the wrong direction on the left shoe ruins this shoe more. Heck, it ruins all the IX's. I swear I want to punch the person at JB who made that decision. :smh:

The jumpman facing the wrong direction on the left shoe ruins this shoe more. Heck, it ruins all the IX's. I swear I want to punch the person at JB who made that decision. :smh:

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Didn't even notice that lol. Isn't that how the original was? I'll have to look at my pair when I get home.

Last edited:
That jumpman jumped "forward" on both shoes until like 2010 when they changed it. It was bigger too...

The Black snakeskin low is a very nice casual shoe. Just not $170 nice. I wouldn't mind a pair at $100-$120.

Back
Top Bottom