Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

All these pics have me ready..Tuesday cant get here soon enough.
happy.gif

I dropped $500 for a size 10... Figured that the resell price tag only gonna be more later so might as well bite the bullet now!

Mine should be here tomorrow if thats the case, even though the estimate is tuesday, 

Memphis to Chicago

Keep an eye on your Tracking they bs a lot of the time. I've gotten many packages a day earlier than the estimated delivery date.

Went to NTLV and i got there at 1030 for the #RSVP, well make a long story short they have the stret close on the Cesar Palace side for a marathon, so finally found the place about an hour later and shamefully i got lost in the Cesars Palace. FML it was 5 hours there and 5 back, almot got a ticket for speeding told the cop i had to piss anand i heard t was against the law to stop on side of road.  left at 530 and came back at 600, with shoes and no excess spending, cant complain productive day.

you won't find them for that price now! once the hype dies down you will probably get lucky and find some close to that price

Might be tough to say cause they're rare now in my area. Who knows how they will pan out in a few months. I think they're going to go up in prices.

^^^^ i got my VI's 3-4 months after release for retail off ebay and i got my IV's for $250 2 months after release.

Question, Were there ever any db fakes? Thinkin of coppin some DB 3's, just want to be informed.

Back
Top Bottom