Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I copped a pair on release day for $500 and then a week later for $420. Seems that $400-$450 is the market price on em now and will be till pairs dry up...

better video of the "corrected" fakes
dochenberg 9's?
roll.gif
this dude thinks its a mache custom too lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif

HOLY ****!!  I don't even know what to say to this.  And then, "I'll sell em for $40." LOL at least he must not have paid much for those ridiculous things.

New York & Co on eBay got damn near a FSR of these, asking for $800.

& 5 sizes have already been bought.

Damn.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
He is I offered him $800 for his Crown Jewels and he told to quite wasting his time. Damn I didn't know that 500 more then retail wasted his time, I then showed him were you can buy the size 11's for less then that and he told me they were fake. Real class act.

eBay sellers got some bad attitudes sometimes for no damn reason. I'm not surprised that dude's stuff doesn't ever sell. He charges way too ******g much. :smh:

Last edited:
resellers are generally pricks. eff all that "lowballers will be ignored" crap. do you want to lose a potential customer, keep that nonsense right up.

that video is good comedy

New York & Co on eBay got damn near a FSR of these, asking for $800.
& 5 sizes have already been bought.
Damn.
:smh: :smh: :smh:

That guy is a tool. I wouldn't buy anything from him even if he was the last seller on earth.

dude is a pure dickhead

he messaged ME to buy my solar yeezys ...i told him i wanted a price very close to what he had his other pairs listed for fam called me (no idea how he found my #) & proceeded to bithc & moan about the price & then threatned me via text :rofl: dude is a *****

Unrelated to topic but related to the comments about **** resellers- Say an Ebay listing for DS Kobe Grinches for $900 !! When I messaged the seller, I offered $500 via PayPal and he told me he couldnt do cheaper than $700, are you serious??

Unrelated to topic but related to the comments about **** resellers- Say an Ebay listing for DS Kobe Grinches for $900 !! When I messaged the seller, I offered $500 via PayPal and he told me he couldnt do cheaper than $700, are you serious??
He's looking for $900.. you offered almost half of that. Nothing wrong with his response.

Doesn't matter if you think the price is outrageous, thats what he's looking for. 

He's looking for $900.. you offered almost half of that. Nothing wrong with his response.

Doesn't matter if you think the price is outrageous, thats what he's looking for. 
Ya you right, 100%, but usually sellers (myself included) put a list price WAY above what your actually looking to net (Looking for offers to sell thru Paypal to save on seller fees and all which usually tax the sale around 10%).  I just assumed this was the case.  Obviously I assumed wrong, way wrong.  Still can't believe how some of these shoes resell keep going UP UP UP!

That dude is an idiot.
I love his "market value" on shoes.
He's like "Current Market Value : $15,492" for Yeezy II's and ****, like it's true.
:lol:

New York and Co. is a prick. He overprices everything and somehow is able to get multiple sizes on anything, even Christian Louboutins. I dont wish bad on anyone but I seriously want someone to meet up with him and snuff him. You can be a reseller but dont be a prick. Its a honor for us the customer to even drop money with you. Thats why alot of his items straight rot on ebay

Back
Top Bottom