Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Got in before the crash and processed with a order confirmation email.  Today is a good day.  

size 9 to rock

Last edited:
It took a little while for the gift card to get added but it all worked out!!! #FREECOP

Got to thank the sneaker gods. Pair was still held in my cart and I was able to checkout after the crash. :pimp:

i a,m pissed

i wanted these more then anyshoe

this holiday , hell this year

and i could even get them in my cart

it just kept loading and then nothing

now if i cant make a trade i will have to pay mad $$$$$$ on ebay....................................................never fails

That was weird. Had em in cart, went to checkout then crash/logged me out. Opened new tab of NDC, logged back in, and they were in my cart and checked out with ease. Thank God for the saving in cart system. 

just get a pop up, sorry your time ran out...
yea, it didnt even say they were in my cart :smh:

Same here. I added them to my cart, got the long loading pinwheel, & then an error message telling me that I took too long & they have been removed from my cart even though they were never in my cart, SMH. Ah well on to the next one.

Last edited:
Nike removed my pair out of my cart...nuts..i cant believe i got that close..on to the next
Bro SIGN on to your account again..it did the same thing to me and i logged on to my account and it was still in there!!!!

SHOPPING CART (1)
Oswaldo's Air Jordan 9 Retro Doernbecher Men's Shoe

$175.00

$157.50

TENP38111919361 - 10% off NikeStore.com

Oswaldo's Air Jordan 9 Retro Doernbecher Men's Shoe

STYLE: 580892-170 STYLE: 9.5 COLOR: White/Metallic Gold-Black QTY: 1 @ $175.00
SUMMARY
SUBTOTAL$175.00
SHIPPING & HANDLING$0.00
TAX$12.21
TENP38111919362 - 10% off NikeStore.com($17.50)

TOTAL$169.71
PayPal

Last edited:
clearly not, i might just not even waste my time anymore. id welcome an online raffle at this point
mean.gif
at least some of us could have a legit chance to get a pair.
that'll be like winning the lottery considering all of America is participating.

8am phone and computer trying to add to cart and fail, idk how other people are getting lucky with it

this right here i checked out and it said i didnt have my zip code in and jacked me for my pair !

Try refreshing your browser. After they were jacked from me I logged out and gave up. Then refreshed my browser and there was a pair in my cart.

Back
Top Bottom