Jordan At Hard Rock

Originally Posted by BKE420

i just recently started collecting skechers cuz jb is so whack.

I HOPE YOUR JOKIN!! skechers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

useless without pics

obviously I couldn't get pics. I don't understand why people comment if they have nothing useful to say

You're lucky you have people commenting about this momentous occasion you had the pleasure of witnessing.

You know how you get those random text messages from people when they're not talking about anything useful and all you can respond with is "oh".Yeah that's what this thread is like.

You say if you don't have anything useful to say then why post? Well if you have nothing useful to dicuss then don't make a thread. I mean Clearly youknew before you made this thing people were going to make smart remarks.

Originally Posted by jermz101

You know how you get those random text messages from people when they're not talking about anything useful and all you can respond with is "oh". Yeah that's what this thread is like.

You say if you don't have anything useful to say then why post? Well if you have nothing useful to dicuss then don't make a thread. I mean Clearly you knew before you made this thing people were going to make smart remarks.

Damn, it's a shame when every single thread posted in the JB forum gets flamed by everybody. Why do ppl even come in here? This is my first time in here inabout a month and everything is exactly the way it was 6 months ago.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

the only thing that can revive this forum is if JB can revive their products
even with that we would probably see more and more stupid threads.

It's all jokes man.
laugh.gif
And if this site is dying then DO something about it instead of hastening its death.

Originally Posted by Trav T

High Rollers are unskilled rich guys that lose large amounts of money. Michael Jordan should learn how to play Hold 'em.

thats a broad statement, i didnt know the words high roller were defined in the dictionary as such......sniff, sniff....i smell a hater if nething.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom