Jordan Brand 2012 Update: AJ 10 'Stealth' July 1, 2011 VOL. ALL 2012 X's Stitched

* Nice * Fabs Voice.

Like I said on the other thread.

"We can't blame JB for our 'dollar' steadily decreasing in value."

* Nice * Fabs Voice.

Like I said on the other thread.

"We can't blame JB for our 'dollar' steadily decreasing in value."

IVs and maybe Chi X for me. The elastic on the bottom of the X hurts the top of my foot (at least it did with the CDP). Because of this, I dont even know if I will get the X.

IVs and maybe Chi X for me. The elastic on the bottom of the X hurts the top of my foot (at least it did with the CDP). Because of this, I dont even know if I will get the X.

AFTER THOSE AJF 4'S RELEASED IN RED, I JUST KNEW THE RETRO WAS NOT FAR BEHIND. LOOKS LIKE I'LL ONLY COP CHICAGO 10'S, WHITE CEMENT 4'S, AND DEFINITELY THOSE RED 4'S.
pimp.gif

I GOT EXCITED FOR A SECOND AND THOUGHT THE ROYAL BLUE 1'S WERE GETTING RETROED  
laugh.gif

AFTER THOSE AJF 4'S RELEASED IN RED, I JUST KNEW THE RETRO WAS NOT FAR BEHIND. LOOKS LIKE I'LL ONLY COP CHICAGO 10'S, WHITE CEMENT 4'S, AND DEFINITELY THOSE RED 4'S.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

People laugh at and criticize the $160 pricetag now, but will be more than happy to shell it out to JB when next year comes around for sure...
eyes.gif

But I do agree with most, that paying a buck sixty for some laughably horrendous retro IV's is ridiculous....I could justify the price increase if it meant thick and supple leather, as well as a great mold of the OG....I could even excuse (although barely) the absence of Nike Air on the back heel tab but I'm quite certain that the IV's next year will look like they did in 2006....I just can't mess with the newer generation of IV's.....
tired.gif

People laugh at and criticize the $160 pricetag now, but will be more than happy to shell it out to JB when next year comes around for sure...
eyes.gif

But I do agree with most, that paying a buck sixty for some laughably horrendous retro IV's is ridiculous....I could justify the price increase if it meant thick and supple leather, as well as a great mold of the OG....I could even excuse (although barely) the absence of Nike Air on the back heel tab but I'm quite certain that the IV's next year will look like they did in 2006....I just can't mess with the newer generation of IV's.....
tired.gif

As long as they did away with that white mid-sole on the chicago x's ... i'll gladly cop and spend whatever the retail tag says. hopefully I don't have to resort to reseller prices on that release! i've been wanting those for years.

As long as they did away with that white mid-sole on the chicago x's ... i'll gladly cop and spend whatever the retail tag says. hopefully I don't have to resort to reseller prices on that release! i've been wanting those for years.

The sample of the Chicago X's shows an all black/red midsole. Let's hope it stays that way.

I have a feeling that those "Tech Grey" IV's are supposed to be the White/Cements everyone has been waiting for.

The sample of the Chicago X's shows an all black/red midsole. Let's hope it stays that way.

I have a feeling that those "Tech Grey" IV's are supposed to be the White/Cements everyone has been waiting for.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

LMAO i thought that too i was getting happy

but i want those royal blue 10s though

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

LMAO i thought that too i was getting happy

but i want those royal blue 10s though

Back
Top Bottom