Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

Now everyone gotta think and check before they buy, it can be something so small. Where can I get those Jordans hoodies though lol.:tongue:

I think this qualifies but not for sure. My 2011 Blk/Red 14's were missing a stitch when I got them. Took me about 2 months to realize it though
laugh.gif
. But the 3rd thread from the bottom of the picture is missing, it's kind of hard to see but it's the best picture I could get. I wear a size 14 and was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

i've gotten SCREWED by jordan brand this year.  check this...

1)  bought a size 11.5 in the concords from nikestore.  the box was 11.5, but the heel stickers and actual shoes were 10.5.  i had return them and ended up having to spend MUCH more for them on a restock with another vendor.

2)  again, bought what was supposed to be an 11.5 from my local nike store of the aj 10 white/royal blue.  AGAIN, got them home and the box was 11.5, but the shoes were actually 10.5.

3)  bought the olympic 6's and there was a mark on one of the midsoles.  not too big of a deal, but then i noticed there was a HUGE glob of glue on the heel pull tag.  got most of it off, but the rest is still there.  can't get all of it off without damaging them, so it'll have to do.  fortunately it is clear, so nobody should really notice unless they are looking up close.

Haha I just ran to check my only VII to make sure both airs are there. Nice this thread is dope. That sucks about the wrong sizes though^^^^

This is the reasons why I don't buy Js no more.  maybe older retros but other than that, the new retros make me 
sick.gif

It all depends check your pairs before you buy them. You buy threw online retailers then its a gamble if your pair is straight or not...
glasses.gif

Don't know if it's a manufacturing error, but my DMP raptor 7s had a cardboard type thing under the insole. They were 100% authentic, too!
Wish I had a photo but I sold them a while ago.

do all the military blue 4s have the upside down "Air Jordan" box or was it just my pairs? And no, mine are not fake. I ordered them from NDC.

^ Hes talking about the inside tongue tag that reads "AIR JORDAN".

Emier, the inside tag is upside down on all pairs of IVs. Back in the day some people wore their Jays with the tongue folded down(said it was supposed to represent MJ sticking out his tongue while dunking) and JB thought it would be cool if the tag read right side up while the tongue was folded. They ditched this for AJ Vs, their tag has always been rightside up.

Back
Top Bottom