Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

I wouldn't take back a pair of 11s like that though.

I know my girl wouldn't mind because she wouldn't of noticed it until a later time or until I would of told her. But if you think about it you don't spend $100+ on a pair of imperfect shoes for nothing. I would want a good pair of shoes.

It is rare to see certain mistake J's, but c'mon...:lol:

In a way that's why I don't like shopping at footlockers or related stores because some don't let you check out or try on the shoe to make sure it fits or at least have them check it out to see if both shoes are the correct size and nothing is wrong with it.
For instance, WSS (Warehouse Shoe Sale) employees I believe have this rule where they have to check out the shoe before selling it. That I like for good customer service :D

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it a mistake by Jordan, but does anyone remember a few years back the III's , IV's or V's that were sold with mold all over them?

I know my girl wouldn't mind because she wouldn't of noticed it until a later time or until I would of told her. But if you think about it you don't spend $100+ on a pair of imperfect shoes for nothing. I would want a good pair of shoes.
It is rare to see certain mistake J's, but c'mon...:lol:
In a way that's why I don't like shopping at footlockers or related stores because some don't let you check out or try on the shoe to make sure it fits or at least have them check it out to see if both shoes are the correct size and nothing is wrong with it.
For instance, WSS (Warehouse Shoe Sale) employees I believe have this rule where they have to check out the shoe before selling it. That I like for good customer service :D

Should have sold em to me :smile: my girl would have loved them. (after I fix the tag of course)

Oh well :tongue:

There are no lace holes at the top on the front shoe in the pic.

Last edited:
Should have sold em to me :smile: my girl would have loved them. (after I fix the tag of course)
Oh well :tongue:

I ended up still returning them and getting another pair. Had the female employee at kids FTL check it out herself. She made the face like, nothing is wrong with them..felt like telling her are you blind??? :nerd: Look at the JUMPMAN JORDAN tag..its upside down compared to the other shoe!!

Got another size and left the store, come xmas day my girl was a happy camper wearing them on the spot..

I looked at these like "what's wrong with them" saw the missing jumpman and I almost died laughing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hahahaha we laughed together on different parts of the country!!!

there's not supposed to be a jumpman on the inner side of viis. it's just the lace holes.

Back
Top Bottom