Jordan Brand CMFT Max 12

Man these are garbage.  Fusions in general are straight garbage as a matter of fact. 
indifferent.gif

These are okay.  The CMFT series isn't too bad so far.  I would rather see shoes like these instead of JB taking 4 or 5 different
Jordans and mashing them up together.

These are okay.  The CMFT series isn't too bad so far.  I would rather see shoes like these instead of JB taking 4 or 5 different
Jordans and mashing them up together.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

These aren't bad at all and with the right cw's, I can see these being extremely popular in the hood....however I probably won't end up copping...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

These aren't bad at all and with the right cw's, I can see these being extremely popular in the hood....however I probably won't end up copping...

Jordan hit us with the fusions, which suck and the cmft maxes are about to get real old real quick too

Jordan hit us with the fusions, which suck and the cmft maxes are about to get real old real quick too

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

im feelin this whole cmft line.. got the reds got the blues and will be coppin these too

Will be definitely coppin the black and grey/ French and white ones. Im lovin the CMFT series! Quality is great too!

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

im feelin this whole cmft line.. got the reds got the blues and will be coppin these too

Will be definitely coppin the black and grey/ French and white ones. Im lovin the CMFT series! Quality is great too!

Back
Top Bottom