Black/white 11 lows
pimp.gif
No Grape/Laney pack?
nerd.gif

Cool grey 3's making a return already

Metallic 5's
pimp.gif
. Don't care about the 23 on the side

thanks for the pics, but nothing on here that gets my attention other than the black v's. i still won't get them just because i wear too many black based jordan's for work.

thanks for the pics, but nothing on here that gets my attention other than the black v's. i still won't get them just because i wear too many black based jordan's for work.

Smh@ 11 Low I.e's again

Smh @ jb for trying to reenact team jordans and failing miserably

Smh @ the $5 price hike on grade school shoes

(head nod) @ the 5's.... The white/blue/red pair looks promising

??? @ jb not releasing any 2011's in July or august but in September....

Smh@ 11 Low I.e's again

Smh @ jb for trying to reenact team jordans and failing miserably

Smh @ the $5 price hike on grade school shoes

(head nod) @ the 5's.... The white/blue/red pair looks promising

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

have to agree....

looking pretty average from JB so far.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

have to agree....

looking pretty average from JB so far.

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

They're releasing during the next 2 months. The ones in September look like the ones with "fuse"

They're releasing during the next 2 months. The ones in September look like the ones with "fuse"

Ew, those grey 3s looks ugly. The cool grey 3s that released last time are better. Nothing else for me there except for the Black/Met Vs.

Ew, those grey 3s looks ugly. The cool grey 3s that released last time are better. Nothing else for me there except for the Black/Met Vs.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Yea I know.... But usually around June/July is when jb is releasing it's low's of whatever series that just had been released.... But they wait almost until the beginning of the next season to release another version/colorway of the 2011? Not very smart IMO

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Yea I know.... But usually around June/July is when jb is releasing it's low's of whatever series that just had been released.... But they wait almost until the beginning of the next season to release another version/colorway of the 2011? Not very smart IMO

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Now, i dont know how these grey 3s look at all, but man you are calling them ugly based on that low quality picture?  Some posts in this forum i swear, just have no substance to them.

smh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Now, i dont know how these grey 3s look at all, but man you are calling them ugly based on that low quality picture?  Some posts in this forum i swear, just have no substance to them.

smh
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Need more pics of the 3s. They look promising though.
Hopefully the 11 lows will not be gs only and won't have that charcoal sole.
Hopefully the 5s won't have blue tinted soles. Might cop another black pair if they don't.

Back
Top Bottom