Jordan Brand has updated their release dates page with pics

they always make the shoes on their site look so good, like some of those olympians look half decent. I still think the 6 rings are naasstyyy though.

Say what you will, but I think the Esternos and JAQs are ridiculously hot. I screen captured some that I figured some would want to see....

Esterno
blkblueesternokj8.jpg

blkesternozo9.jpg

whtesternozf3.jpg

whtblkesternofq8.jpg

XX3 Low (I love all three! Check out the clear sole on the black pair)
whtredxx3xx5.jpg

whtbluexx3wb4.jpg

flipsideeq4.jpg

JAQ
jaqwhtuy5.jpg

greyjaqnq6.jpg

blkyellowjaqvp4.jpg

Olympian
eyes.gif

olympiangreyqv8.jpg

golodolympianfm7.jpg

Fusion 3
whtfusion3ws5.jpg

blkfusion3ve4.jpg

blkblue3ka2.jpg

6rings
frown.gif
you'd think JB could possibly shoot a pic ofa shoe that WASN'T dirty.
6ringsto9.jpg

I'm feeelin' those grey olympian's and I'm also feelin'those fusion 3's sick can't wait. Just got my countdown pack 6/17 forRetail!!!!! camped for 3hrs yesssssss
laugh.gif

those two fusion 3's from that angle actually look nice.....the white/cement and black/cement look good.......yeah those grey olympians look nice....itscuz they didnt do that weird thing at the toe......and those esternos look like pretty good jordans.......

i wouldnt mind the olympians to ball in or the esternos

those are the hottest low tops ive seen in a while

Do some of these look like computer renderings, not actual shoes to anyone else?

Thanks for the pics.

the Esterno and Jaq are amazing!

JT right? He did his thing on both

i might start working on some colorways to see what i can come up with....

I love the shape of the Esterno. The look like they have nice details. those blk/blue fusion 3s are my favorite. They don't look like you are trying tofool people. I love the XX3 lows. All of them. I would love the wht/red mids even more if they had the stitching of the wht/red lows.

I just realized I forgot the XX3 lows.
blkxx3qr4.jpg

eek.gif
Thanks to lobotomybeats for the pic update! Many hott shoes!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

esternos remind me of sharkleys without the straps

Those do have somewhat of a similarity to the Sharkleys.

All Fusion 3s are nice. I want them all. All 3 lows, BUT ESPECIALLY the black lows! And Im not one for black shoes but damn! The Esternos are looking very niceas well.

I thought there would not be much I wanted other than the 5/18, 3/20, 11/12, 7/16 packs and white/red XX3s , but I was wrong.

I hate Jordan and their shoes ..... it's like crack to me.
mad.gif
Ican't stay away.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Patent destroyed the black xx3 low.

The Estherno is very nice, and i love the complex toe.

when are those fusion 3's comming out?? THOSE ARE FIRE... Need some info please.

The grey Jaqs are ridiculous! Must have a pair. XX3 Lows- Black are straight fire Fusion 3s- Much better then what I remembered from earlier pics

Back
Top Bottom