Jordan Brand Magazine???

what ever happen to jb magazine. was the issue with mello on the cover the one and only issue?

i thought it was pretty dope, but i guess it just fell off.

They stopped it.

It was nothing more than an advertising tool and they didn't need it anymore.

People buy their crap Team Jordans without the magazine.

Plus, it's JB/Nike - of course they're not going to spend money on producing a free magazine.

They stopped producing it.

I liked it though. Still have my melo issue somewhere.

Nice avy op, love that commercial.

There were 5 total issues, the last one was the one with the Nubuck 12 package in in I believe, I can't remember if there was one after that or not, but Idon't believe so.

I don't know if Melo was on that cover or not though

5 Issues? Damn, I only have the Melo one. Good magazine. I was impressed with it. Wish they still made it.

oh true, i still have my melo issue (like everyone else
laugh.gif
)....i guess one would call sole collector the replacement

I had a box of them from when I was featured in the Building Dreams article

I have a bunch of the ones with melo on em. I think I got like 22 in the mail for being in the mag.

I have 3 of 5...I loved to look @ the collectors shoes

Retro Kid has a ton of heat!

I'd love to see more pics of his kicks

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

SiG21 wrote:
i was in the issue with mello

Really?

yeah my 8th grade class had a project on designing our own parks and making a budget and the whole 9 yards. I was one of 5 kids in my classselected for the article, there's a group photo in the article and I was the only one out of the 5 that was interviewed. Its the building dreams article

SiG21 wrote:
Originally Posted by stevesteve72

SiG21 wrote:
i was in the issue with mello

Really?

yeah my 8th grade class had a project on designing our own parks and making a budget and the whole 9 yards. I was one of 5 kids in my class selected for the article, there's a group photo in the article and I was the only one out of the 5 that was interviewed. Its the building dreams article

Wow that's sweet
pimp.gif

the just put their adds in the sole collector and the slam mag. instead of making their own mag.

some1 post pics of ppls collections from the magazines or pics that were in them
please and thanks
-510sneakerhead-

Originally Posted by killacam92345

was it a great experience SIG21????????

yeah i was pretty excited about it, but thats when i discovered that during interviews, they dont always put what you say, what they quoted me saying in thearticle was somewhat changed

Back
Top Bottom