Jordan Brand Magazine???

with that post about the black/green XIIIs i had to dig this thread up. I remember those black/green XIIIs in that 1st issue. JB bring this back. i would like to see some more in depth stuff then just whats in slam and sole collector. I think jordan brand could put together some pretty good stuff. maybe rlease an issu every 3 months or something idk. I still got my 1st issue tucked away somewhere.

I remember I had about 5 of those magazines and stupid me threw them to the trash
smh.gif

I totally forgot about this magazine. I have that first issue with Melo on the cover stashed somewhere.

so why is it that some ppl got just the first issue, and others got the other issues? i only ever received that first one with mello

does anyone have the issue where they did the compasion between fake and real jays, i had it but dont know wat happened to it

Originally Posted by Burns1923

They stopped it.

It was nothing more than an advertising tool and they didn't need it anymore.

People buy their crap Team Jordans without the magazine.

Plus, it's JB/Nike - of course they're not going to spend money on producing a free magazine.
eyes.gif
.. true..

Carmelo was on the last issues cover.  There were several issues before that.  Please stop saying he was on the first issue.  I think it even says volume 5 on the melo issue.

I think they got rid of something cool, but oh well.
Here's a pic of my framed article.
218821208.jpg

i still got all five i just need to look for them...if i find them, ill post a pic.the only one i got handy is the melo issue which was #4 so ill go check for the pic of niketalk member: SiG21

Found these while rummaging through some boxes I had in my closet. Posting for those still interested in seeing the previous covers. I'm missing #3, though.

Issue #1 - 2001
-1.jpg

Issue #2 - 2003
-2.jpg

Issue #4 - 2003
-3.jpg

ive had them all but lost them when i moved a few years back...

seeing those covers really brings back memories
pimp.gif

I wish I could find my last issue of this magazine.. It had the guy in it with him in a hot tub covered in all his shoes, right?

Carmelo was on the last issues cover.  There were several issues before that.  Please stop saying he was on the first issue.  I think it even says volume 5 on the melo issue.

I think they got rid of something cool, but oh well.

Here's a pic of my framed article.
218821208.jpg

anyone have a extra copy of the melo issue?

I had a feature in it and would like a copy if anyone has

pm me

Back
Top Bottom