Jordan Brand Release Dates: 4/09-12/09

WOW... really! all of this from JB?
I've been out of this section of NT for awhile.
my cards are waiting to get swipped.
JB! you got me interested again... haha

(on my knees praying that all this is true, and that I can find another job soon that better supports my addiction) lmao

Originally Posted by icekickz89

Originally Posted by corporateJP

icekickz89 wrote:

I hope the cements have the nike air on the back
131999919_acc4d1353f.jpg

Give it up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Can't a brotha dream?! Nah but the cement IVs are my grails so i'll settle for a jumpman as long as the quality is decent.
Jordan and quality in the same sentence keep dreaming
laugh.gif

damn i thought they will chill with these retro;s for a while! lol just when i got back to college! gotta save!

I just hope I will be able to get 1 pr of each so I dont have to deal with paying an arm and a leg from hypebeasts

havent copped 1 pair of jays all year and wont buy none tell the end even then its only 1 pair wooow jb just woow

Half of those releases have been scraped, sorry to cut it to ya....btw the white/red twelves got moved from january to november.

125 price tag on the cement 3s don't look legit considering da current price of retros

and those true blue 3s better not be patent

I am going to get everything on this list lol.

If everything comes out that plus the white cement 4's and slam dunk pack, I will be happy. If infrareds come out, I will go ape %$%$ and buy all in sight.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Half of those releases have been scraped, sorry to cut it to ya....btw the white/red twelves got moved from january to november.

Like which ones? Please dont say the Lakers 1s...

Can we update this thread to remove the things that have been scrapped? White Cement III's are coming out? I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom