JORDAN BRAND signs BLAKE GRIFFIN!

should have stayed with nike..
dont know why ppl care so much for his PE's, its not like they will release for us to buy :rolleyes

Interested to see what Jordans he will be rocking (assuming he doesn't get a sig)

Start off with true blue IIIs Blake

Next for JB, my dude Shumpert.

dont know why ppl care so much for his PE's, its not like they will release for us to buy :rolleyes

Sad but true.
This was supposed to be the whole point of House of Hoops, we were supposed to get PE's.

Wonder how many Clippers will be decked out in Jordan gear this holiday season..'01 Clippers all over again

It's an interesting signing. Hopefully, with Blake Griffin and Russell Westbrook, the Brand can establish a more dominant reputation with their performance line. The Brand will always have retros and the annual "game shoe" to fall back on, but in order for these guys to succeed with the brand, they need to put the other team and/or sig shoes on the map.
So true. I am excited to see how they will market him as well as RW.

I didn't see this coming.. but I have a strong feeling he'll be getting sigs and it won't turn out too great judging from Melo and CP3's. I also caught Derozan jammin' in the all black Jordan retro 4's in the Raptors season opener against the Pacers. Now that could be a sign to come.. if he steps his game up.

Last edited:
Not a fan of this......the chance of his sigs actually looking good are very low if he gets one. I rather him wear the hyperdunk, and get his PE's. I could possible see him wear some rendition of the new hyperdunk with the new zoom max sole. That would fit his game perfectly.

Meh. Should have went the Nike Signature route.
Would have loved to see a BG sig. Or a new sig from anybody for that matter.

Word. Nike needs to get creative. All of their shoes resemble each other too much outside of Lebron.
Would have been nice to see him in a Nike signature sneaker that actually looked different.

I remember when Nike athletes had diversity and creativity in their kicks. Nike needs that back, and they need to sign more athletes like they used to.

JB needs to stick to Team Jordans and team colorways like someone mentioned.

First Westbrook, now Blake Griffin. Glad to see that Jordan Brand is making a decent effort to fill D-Wade's shoes. If this guy can get and stay healthy, he'll be great for years to come.

Good for JB...I don't picture him getting his own sig but rather picture wearing the yearly Brand Signature Model, Retro's, or team J's...

Good for JB...I don't picture him getting his own sig but rather picture wearing the yearly Brand Signature Model, Retro's, or team J's...

:stoneface:

Nike-Hyperdunk-2011-Blake-Griffin-10_0-PE-3.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-blake-griffin-pe.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-pe-home-available-4.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-pe-away-available-4.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Blake-Griffin-Home-PE.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-The-Blake-Show-2.jpg

All of these dropped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom