::Jordan Brand Spring 2010 info (page 1 Updated 6-9-09)::

That XIII is one of the few colorways I was waiting for. My collection will be nearing completion next year.

Hope this is true. 6's and 2's
pimp.gif
Pics would help but I'll take your word for it.

Originally Posted by holoflow

UPDATED 6-8-2009
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO "Playoff"
tentatively scheduled for a March 19-20th QK release. (US release followed by a delayed Asia/Euro launch?)
Reason I don't say March 20th, is because March 20th is the beginning of the 2nd quarter "Summer '10" for Nike/JB and may delay things.
Black/Varsity-Red-White
$150
*No pictures, I am only referencing a QK .PDF handout*
take it for what it is worth, not set in stone.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hmm thanks for reconfirming the the Playoff XIII's. When I said they where coming months ago nobody believed me. LOL oh well. So they changed it from TrueRed on the OG to Varsity Red. Keep doing your thing Holoflow!

If these "playoff" 13's are of the same mold as the cdp 13's we could get a proper retro unlike the 12'sthat have lesser quality materials and no real heel cup in them compared to the original release. I have nothing bad to say about the cdp 13's and I'mas difficult to please as anyone on this board when it comes to quality and JB.....REALLY looking foward to this one if it's true......

Just a heads up: If you're under 18 don't go to Stonecrest Mall in Atlanta, GA to cop these. Thyhave that rule where no one alowed in the mall on Fridays and Saturdays if you're under 18 unless you are accompanied by a parent.

wow spacejams on black friday, of course jb would pull some crazy #+! like that.

working at bestbuy at 5 am on black fridays FTL. im gonna have to try to online order those spacejams

Back
Top Bottom