::Jordan Brand Spring 2010 info (page 1 Updated 6-9-09)::

OP, You sir Have single handly brought the JB Fourm back to life.
pimp.gif
(for now)

And please don't stop posting info. Like some other people that have droped info On future releases. And never came back.
tired.gif

Once again thanks.
smile.gif

YES SIIIRRR!!! playoffs here I come. i didnt pick these up when they retroed last time b/c I couldnt afford them, but Im gettin mine nxt yr. .....believe it ORnot!!! lol

Playoff 13 YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
eek.gif
eek.gif

about freakn time been tho

This info is music to my ears.

Both 6's almost certainly getting copped (multiples if they turn out super nice)!!!!

Curious to see how the 2's and spizike's turn out... might cop on the price drop.

They'll probably take the 2s, both 6s, and the 13s and toss them in a package together for $600. Then limit it to 2323 packages, only to be soldinternationally. Instead of the Jumpman on the back that everyone has complained about they'll change it to a sucker. Immediate sellout.

Wellllllllll!!!!!!!!! This is what I'm talkin about!!!!

Hope everything is true....except for da spiz'ikes idc about those suckers lol

Originally Posted by bdub253

They'll probably take the 2s, both 6s, and the 13s and toss them in a package together for $600. Then limit it to 2323 packages, only to be sold internationally. Instead of the Jumpman on the back that everyone has complained about they'll change it to a sucker. Immediate sellout.
I'd cop.
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif

So the playoff XIII's are making a return.....yes. Need another pair.
Kind of curious to see the aqua 16.5's. That could be real
pimp.gif
Thx for the info op.

Back
Top Bottom