::Jordan Brand: Summer 2010 Info::

coppin every vi i can vi's are
pimp.gif

Ill look out for VIs, depending on how good they are, F JB for that quickstrike though

Ill pass on IIs, cuz I got the CDPs

and XIs Ill have to see before makin any type of decision

As long as the White/Infrared VI come with Nike Air, i will be a happy camper. If they dont, I will not cop anything on that list. Ive been waiting for thatshoe for the longest time.

Originally Posted by El Bro

As long as the White/Infrared VI come with Nike Air, i will be a happy camper. If they dont, I will not cop anything on that list. Ive been waiting for that shoe for the longest time.
Id be more concerned with quality and availability than a dam logo if i was you

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

As long as the White/Infrared VI come with Nike Air, i will be a happy camper. If they dont, I will not cop anything on that list. Ive been waiting for that shoe for the longest time.
True. I miss the good ole days when all we had to worry about is NIKE AIR or no NIKE AIR.

Ive had it all Brother, so it means something to me for this shoe to have Nike Air, not to mention the fact that the shape of the VI's and III's haventchanged drastically over the past 9 years. Even though I didnt buy them, the Carmines were not that bad, and if they wouldve had Nike Air I would have boughtthem. Of course the White/Infrared wont have real leather, but its about the only shoe that Im willing to make an exception for being that It might have NikeAir and the shape of the VI still looks decent after all these years. After all, I own nothing past 2003 as it is.

Ive had it all Brother, so it means something to me for this shoe to have Nike Air, not to mention the fact that the shape of the VI's and III's havent changed drastically over the past 9 years. Even though I didnt buy them, the Carmines were not that bad, and if they wouldve had Nike Air I would have bought them. Of course the White/Infrared wont have real leather, but its about the only shoe that Im willing to make an exception for being that It might have Nike Air and the shape of the VI still looks decent after all these years. After all, I own nothing past 2003 as it is.
but its not even just that. If you look at the pics of the VIs supposed to come out next year, theyre cutting so many corners. the heel panel isnteven a seperate sewn in piece any longer, its just some dumb stitches on the same piece of fake leather.

I dont think we should have to settle like this.

YO!
Originally Posted by holoflow

AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO QF "QUARTER FINALS"
WHITE/VARSITY RED//BLACK - (OG)

JORDAN SPIZIKE - makes a return in 3 diff colorways
BLACK/STEALTH//VARSITY RED
WHITE/VARSITY PURPLE/BLACK/AQUATONE

Copped.

II's... 2 pair.

DF!!!

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see the VI's hopefully I will in the next month or so. haha

Thanks for the info. I highly doubt I would copp, but I'll keep an out for the LA and DET VIs. I am about 98% satisfied with the Jordans I already have.

Nothing on this list is worth it IMO. I'm in school and I need my money. I can not afford to waste it on low quality products unless it's somethingthat I really really want. Those vi's just don't do it for me. Theyre not even close to any of infrareds before them.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I don't see Chicago X on that list.

Only thing i see worth copping is the black/infrared VI
The Chicago X's are coming out sometime in march so it wouldnt be in summer release info

the XI's aka snakeskins i heard are coming in a pack also i wanna hear about other packs most times now jb dont release heat by itself

Originally Posted by holoflow

AIR JORDAN 2 RETRO QF "QUARTER FINALS"
WHITE/VARSITY RED//BLACK - (OG)
SPIZ'IKE
WHITE/VARSITY PURPLE/BLACK/AQUATONE
I hope that these are done right. I know the 6's will get messed up for sure.
laugh.gif

AJF 8?
sick.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom