::Jordan Brand: Summer 2010 Info::

already powder blue 9's
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif
24f366321f160fb71d179a228df3c3bf64c139bb.pjpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Space Jams are supposed pushed a week early to 11/21 -Jordan 9 Power Blue in June -Jordan 2 Hi "OG" white/red/blk in May. This comes a 100% true Source that NT, more specifically Certain People here in Jordan Forum called Ducktales on SMH.... He no longer posts here, atleast not in this forum

Take this info or Leave it

.. Nuff Said

Thank you for even giving this info out.

Powder IX's, OG 2's, Playoff 13's? Maybe Concord XI's in the DMP 2??

If they add the Bordeaux 7's, and Chicago X's, 2010 would be one hell of a 25th anniversary.

But like some people said, I have to see pictures first.
smile.gif

P.S., hey Goliath, I see that you didn't mention the True Blue 3's, so that means no U.S. release??
frown.gif
Hmmm...

Many things here that I would question...though, JB is always playing around with styles and releases...so...who knows...

...however...

Space Jams are a 12/23 release...you can take that to the bank...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Space Jams are supposed pushed a week early to 11/21 -Jordan 9 Power Blue in June -Jordan 2 Hi "OG" white/red/blk in May. This comes a 100% true Source that NT, more specifically Certain People here in Jordan Forum called Ducktales on SMH.... He no longer posts here, atleast not in this forum

.. Nuff Said

If they add the Bordeaux 7's, and Chicago X's, 2010 would be one hell of a 25th anniversary.

smile.gif

P.S., hey Goliath, I see that you didn't mention the True Blue 3's, so that means no U.S. release??
frown.gif
Hmmm...

Many things here that I would question...though, JB is always playing around with styles and releases...so...who knows...

...however...

JM
thanks jm as always

Thanks JM - a true RELIABLE source. Glad to see he corrected GG on the Space Jam release date.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

.. Nuff Said

smile.gif

frown.gif
Hmmm...

...however...

JM
Thanks JM for the Correction! Now I gotta go tell this to the guy who told of the 11/21 date change. And Bloco you really acting b**** made at themoment. Sound like you had a party with the incorrect date
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. People on here know who I got the info from, which goes to prove nobody can be right all the time.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

New direction wasn't what they thought that it would be.
JB pulling out their trumps cards...still don't know if it's enough to bring me back.

So true.

I think I already stated that 3 or 4 pairs of those white infrared's are coming home with me...if not, here's my official statement.
grin.gif

only HoHs collected wrote:

This a good hype thread used 2 further the illusion that there will be an infared re-retro

There won't be

facts over opinions

But there will be a white/infrared retro, correct.
happy.gif

I am hoping for just two shoes.

1. White/Cement III with Nike Air. JB did a great job with the True Blue III, but the problem I had was No Nike Air. I tried, but just isnt the same, so Isold them NDS. If the White/Cements come out like the True Blues but with Nike Air, I will buy 3 pairs. No Joke.

2. White/Infrared VI with Nike Air. Been waiting so long for this shoe and the off white/Maroon. I will buy 3 pairs.

However, if there in no Nike Air I will buy 0 pairs, and thats Guaranteed. I will not settle. No matter what.

omfg. You wont buy because of a sign on the back. jordan brand are releasing them not nike. I guess you won't be buying any 3's then because there mostlikely wont release them with nike air on the back imo!

I personally, don't mind the back insignia, Nike Air, No Nike Air, as long as the quality is right, and they don't put patent or suede on a shoe thatdidn't originally have.

Originally Posted by chazc

omfg. You wont buy because of a sign on the back. jordan brand are releasing them not nike. I guess you won't be buying any 3's then because there most likely wont release them with nike air on the back imo!

So let me get this straight, you want me to spend 130-140 dollars because you think its just a sign on the back, sorry Im gonna spend it on something Imhappy with. But its good news for you because that means more pairs for you. Why am I going to buy something I dont like. Its pretty simple. To me, a IIIis not a III without Nike Air.

I personally, don't mind the back insignia, Nike Air, No Nike Air, as long as the quality is right, and they don't put patent or suede on a shoe that didn't originally have.
Well the shoe didnt originally have a Jumpman on the back so Nike Air belongs, just like patent leather doesnt. Ill tell you what. What if JBput a Nike Swoosh on the tongue instead of a jumpman. You guys would be furious, because thats not how the shoe was made. But Fools like the one above you,would still say "its just a sign, get over it and cop anyways." Lets keep giving JB millions for stuff we are settling for.

Back
Top Bottom