Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

is it over for getting paris 10?
collection overall is underwhelming. colors make sense but i dont feel excited over any. I'll get a chance to be disappointed in person when i peep the ny's in person

So the RIOs only dropping in RIO? I can't see the demand being too high there.... want these sooooooooo much. 

On vacation in Chi-town today and got lucky at flight 23 and scooped my size

Last edited:
It was a joke. :lol:
Some dude in the Yeezy thread bought from adidas UK and put Baltimore, Germany as his city and wondered where his shoes went. :rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] this can't be life Baltimore,Germany [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't know what they are thinking, but they are missing the mark with these. The best 10 cw's imo are the ones with the lining matching the accent color or colors if it's checkered. The classic colorblocking just makes the most sense on this model but JB doesn't want to use it I guess. The ones that are close they threw a stupid looking black sockliner on....

Back
Top Bottom