Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

One of the European stores restocked the Jordan 4 White Cement and Jordan 10 Paris. Just got an order confirmation for US 12 in each. Pm me for which store. I don't want resellers getting their hands on these. 

Warning: They charge VAT and shipping. 

Edit: The Jordan 10 Paris in size 12 US sold out. So, it was a limited restock and I bought the final pair. The White Cement are still available for US 7-12.  The Paris are available for sizes US 8-11.5. 

Last edited:
^ I posted the Hanon link on the last page for the Paris 10's. :nerd:

If I find the WC 4's, I will post the link.

^ I posted the Hanon link on the last page for the Paris 10's.
nerd.gif

If I find the WC 4's, I will post the link.
It's not Hanon. Also, Hanon already sold out in my US Size 12 or UK11. I would post the links but I feel like resellers will cop them. Bet tons of them browse this forum. So, if someone pms me, I have all the links ready. 

:frown:

Last edited:
I hope you know that your posts are considered "troll posts" and you could end up getting yourself banned.

Just saying...

Last edited:
I just called for a size 14 for a fellow NT'er I was trying to help out. I guess as soon as I posted the LA 10's were at flight23 in Glendale, somebody scooped them all up because as of this afternoon, they were sold out. I thought these would sit.

I hope you know that your posts are considered "troll posts" and you could end up getting yourself banned.

Just saying...
Really? I mean I kind of understand what you mean but is it really trolling if I don't want resellers to get shoes but people who want them to actually wear? I know resellers exist in this forum and they are part of the game but I'm just trying to do everything to help sneakerheads who wear shoes to enjoy them before people looking to make a quick buck at the expense of others. Even people I sent messages to might be looking to resell but at least this way I give a chance to others to cop before they are all sold out.

I mean if a moderator tells me to post the links, I will no question. It just means resellers will buy them all up since the White Cements have no limits on how many you purchase on this site. The Paris 10's have a 1 shoe limit but that is easy to get around with different credit cards and addresses.

Anyways, I already sent messages to multiple people. They can post them if they want. No one is stopping them. :smile:

Last edited:

Ok cool lmk if they tweet u any info
Will do. I might call them again today and see if I can get someone with more info. The Jordan 10 NYC might sell quickly despite the bland colorway (I like all black though) because they are basically cheaper and less resale value versions of the Black OVOs. 

Edit: I called a bunch of Bay Area Jordan Brand retailers. 

Raffles today and tomorrow at 4 Shoe Palace Locations in malls (other 2 are unsure if they are getting them).

Champs locations (called 2 in San Jose) and both said raffles next Monday/Tuesday

Finish Line in San Jose said raffle ended yesterday but not many people signed up so I could come in today and he would add me.

One Footlocker in San Jose said first come first serve. Other said raffle next Tuesday. 

NikeTown SF: Called them again today and they said NikeTown SF will note release on twitter and to stay tuned for updates. The employee basically didn't know a thing about the release. 

I am hoping these are an easy cop. I finally managed to get the Paris 10's. Now just need the NYC + either LA or Rio. Unless Shanghai and London blow me away later. 

Last edited:
Just wanna give a quick FYI for anyone in the Chicago land area. 32 State St still has all sizes of the Chi 10s, however, today is the last day to buy early. Also had the "Chi" shirts and hats in stock.

Yawn...Pass. Where are the OVO's? Lol sorry I had to throw a hate post for once in like forever

Been to 5 stores. Almost no entries for NYC. No hype for these. Easy cop. Hope the same for Rios.

Nike date changes and the fact that they are weekday release probably part of the lack of hype. Otherwise, these are essentially OVO copies with NYC stitched on. Bland but clean.

Last edited:
Been to 5 stores. Almost no entries for NYC. No hype for these. Easy cop. Hope the same for Rios.

Nike date changes and the fact that they are weekday release probably part of the lack of hype. Otherwise, these are essentially OVO copies with NYC stitched on. Bland but clean.

I got ovos and plan on copping nyc I like the gold speckled outsole and upper. Rios chis and charlottes all on hit list as well. I think Charlotte will get most love

This may be a dumb question, but how does someone on the east coast get a pair of the LA 10s?

This may be a dumb question, but how does someone on the east coast get a pair of the LA 10s?

I don't think NorthAm cities are actually exclusive. They will eventually be released.

Heck, even Canada gets the NYC

Man, the NYC looking to be such as easy cop, might grab 2. Quality seems pretty solid based on the review above too. 

Back
Top Bottom