Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

You all need to stop posting LA pics, really trying to hold out for footsites to remove the discount exclusion or random outlet find. Such a nice looking sneaker.

You all need to stop posting LA pics, really trying to hold out for footsites to remove the discount exclusion or random outlet find. Such a nice looking sneaker.

Bro, you have no idea. In person, these shoes are nothing short of amazing. If you like the pictures, you'll love them in person...

1.) LA
2.) Charlotte
3.) Rio
4.) NYC
5.) Paris
6.) London
7.) Shanghai
8.) Chicago

IMO

Seen a few of them in person, but not gonna rank em all, just gonna say Rio's and LA's are definitely slept on.  Those things are hot.

I just got my Chi's in, joints are cool in person IMO, i like the nylon upper ..A few weeks ago St Alfred did a collabo and they used a nylon upper, they used it because its cool in the summer and warm in the winter... So with the Chi winters i get why they used it and its easy to clean.... No grips over here and the craftsmanship is on point... On to london and shangs joints

Shanghai lookin real nice.. Prob end up being overseas only. None of the pack really looks bad but Shanghai and Paris are the ones I dig the most.. And Charlotte is a good look.

Rio's or LA are my primary choices. I feel like L.A. will sit...idk bout Rio tho
I've been checking all the local FootLockers / Champs / Foot Action's that got the Rio's in, in a 75 or so mile radius of where I live and I finally found 1 HoH Foot Locker with a Size 9 Rio left.  Found a couple 9.5's, but was looking for the Size 9 first.  Going to pick up first thing in the morning.  The Rio's are definitely fuego after seeing them in person before just had to wait to get em on this week, but these are gonna sell out, LA will probably hit outlets, most of my local places still have em sitting.

Will post pics of the Rio's when I get them.  Can't wait.  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I've been checking all the local FootLockers / Champs / Foot Action's that got the Rio's in, in a 75 or so mile radius of where I live and I finally found 1 HoH Foot Locker with a Size 9 Rio left.  Found a couple 9.5's, but was looking for the Size 9 first.  Going to pick up first thing in the morning.  The Rio's are definitely fuego after seeing them in person before just had to wait to get em on this week, but these are gonna sell out, LA will probably hit outlets, most of my local places still have em sitting.

Will post pics of the Rio's when I get them.  Can't wait.  :smokin

thats good so i can get them with DISCO

Back
Top Bottom