Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

15gpapc.png

:nerd:

Last edited:
they should have stayed the devil rays and kept the colors :smh:

How about NO... That name has so much negative energy around it.. you have no idea.. Everyone in this area was happy to drop the name and the first owner.. You have no idea

Um ok ... sure get rid of the owner. I dont see so much bad with the name though no diff than blue devil, sun devil, demon deacon, NJ devils, etc unless there was something else idk bout. Anyways ok fine drop the devil part but those colors were nice.

Just like the diamondbacks shouldnt have changed

View media item 2031658
Boom. L.A.'s are NUTS!!!

Naw they're not

Nah LA are buns

laugh.gif
 I just made a total rookie move. Saw a pair of sz 10 NYCs on ebay for $140 shipped so I jumped on it since I could get 15% cashback from Ebates on top of that ($119 total). Made the commitment to buy them and THEN realized I hadn't checked up on the seller. Zero feedback.
mean.gif

Welp.... I'm smelling the beginnings of a dispute in the making. Or who knows, maybe it'll actually come through OK and my faith in humanity will begin to be restored.

indifferent.gif

^ Sorry in advance for being "that guy", shoes aren't 15% back. Ebates has separate categories for shopping on ebay, shoes/clothes, art, electronics, etc. Baby and Pottery/Glass are 15% back only today, Shoes/Clothing are 2%.

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

mean.gif

There seriously aren't enough "I'm a disgrace" smilies to depict how badly this one turned out for me.

Oof....

I saw the Rio's tonight im glad i passed nothing special to me, they had my sz on display and still didnt get the urge to buy them

I already have my tracking info from nike for my LAs, im surprised it came this early .... now the waiting game starts with FTL and the Chi

Really really reallyyyyy want those Chis but couldn't grab em because most of my money went towards bills. Will try to snatch them up for below retail in the next 2 weeks. I know I can find em for like $130

I can't believe the LA'S are sitting. I'm this close to pulling the trigger. I got $20 off to [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Thoughts [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I can't believe the LA'S are sitting. I'm this close to pulling the trigger. I got $20 off to [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Thoughts [emoji]129300[/emoji]
very happy these are sitting.

hopefully outlet bound.

cheers to everyone who waited.

Back
Top Bottom