Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Wore these to the barbershop & to get the ride cleaned up...

BONUS: Not to fond of them, but they were a gift from the wifey
smile.gif

Dope kicks everyone.......Ucasta, long time no see. Lol

Today, my son and me.
16izfk0.jpg

Very Nice Stuff Everyone.....Lovin All The Grapes Posted
pimp.gif

Dalitso-DOOOOOPE @SS White/Red XIIs......I'm currently contemplating a DS pair of these for $250 Shipped....My conscious is telling me tohold off for a better price at some point in the future, but the SNEAKERHEAD in me is telling me to go ahead and pull that trigger
laugh.gif

UCasta-
Ahhhhhh The Good 'Ole Flu Games...... My Man WENT OFF When Most Of Us Woulda Been Too Sick To Even Get Outta Bed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

pimp.gif

Dalitso-DOOOOOPE @SS White/Red XIIs......I'm currently contemplating a DS pair of these for $250 Shipped....My conscious is telling me to hold off for a better price at some point in the future, but the SNEAKERHEAD in me is telling me to go ahead and pull that trigger
laugh.gif

UCasta-
Ahhhhhh The Good 'Ole Flu Games...... My Man WENT OFF When Most Of Us Woulda Been Too Sick To Even Get Outta Bed
roll.gif

eek.gif
Don't do it man, I got my DS with box pair for $170shipped from Japan.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

pimp.gif

Dalitso-DOOOOOPE @SS White/Red XIIs......I'm currently contemplating a DS pair of these for $250 Shipped....My conscious is telling me to hold off for a better price at some point in the future, but the SNEAKERHEAD in me is telling me to go ahead and pull that trigger
laugh.gif

UCasta-
roll.gif

eek.gif
Don't do it man, I got my DS with box pair for $170 shipped from Japan.
Good price, but those are one of those pairs that you don't see too often. Don't want to pass it up and regret it later. I think I'd copfor the $250, even though I'd try and talk it down a little.

Afternoon fam....all these grapes made me pull mine out to enjoy the day. Hope everyone has a good one.
pimp.gif

xx3020mz2.jpg

dalitso my dude really came out strong this week...big ups favorite was og white/red XII homie!
ucasta wit the XIIs as well
pimp.gif

dnice, sdubl, dom, cement greyman and the rest of the fam holdin it down.

Back
Top Bottom