Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by ijapino

Adidas socks with black/cement IV's?

Creative.
a mod critiquing someones choice of clothing thats a first
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Guess its time to buy some nike or jordan socks.

Nice Jordans everyone! Those cool grey Spiz'ikes don't look so bad. Does anyone know if those are a U.S. release or a Euro release?

nice anthracite 8s guys, there growing on me big time. And sick cool grey spiz'ikes up there

To all Jumpmanloyalist:
i go by the man of walter better known a wali, im 18 of age and man j's where probably the best thing thats has happen to me in my life besides meetin agurl that shares the same passion for j's with me. i fell n love with Jordan's when i was in the 3rd grade when i got ma first pair, but i aint getinto the game till i was in the 9th grade since then i have been collecting jays on and off cuz of money issues i got between 25 to 30 pairs. my favorite pairwould be the 7z especially the rapotors cuz it was my first pair of jordans in high that i found around the gym and still have them to this day. and i justwant to be part of the squad to

Nice Heat ev'ry1 mad upz to:
Jezzurr & dalisto-
pimp.gif
5z
Dunks r nice & ShooFoo23 -
pimp.gif
11z need a pair of each for myself

micmorales & airjordanjack -
pimp.gif
nice 4z ya

well today to chill Olympic 7z to go around the way to gt

and yesterday me and ma gurl Carmines 6z to hit a cookout

Saturday: To Fogo de Chao for my Wife's Bday.

Sunday: To Columbia Mall,Red Robin and shop for groceries.

First time posting here this is what i wore last night to go to south beach and chill. sorry for the bad pics from iphone

yesterday to go to 2 birthday parties...

Jordan hat x Oakley Ducati oil drum x old navy x Oakley shorts x AJF12 LS(lot of hate on these shoes but i love em! very comfy as well)

airjordanjack - Those Black/Cement IV's are so beautiful. And that pic makes em look twice as good. Nice stuff fam.
pimp.gif

Diab0531 - Those Anthracite VIII's are fresh. One of the better LS releases. Good stuff.
pimp.gif

Jezzurr - Nice Fire Red V's and Cool Grey Spiz'ikes. I want to get me a pair of those Spiz'ikes but not for over 4 bills.
pimp.gif

The Maverick 41 - Those OG XII's are hott. Need me a pair.
pimp.gif

jokerkill - Nice Carmine VI's and Olympic VII's. I'm so pissed I missed out on the Carmines.
pimp.gif

never wear them & dunks r nice - Icyy Spacejam XI's fam.
pimp.gif

3thaman - Dope Olympic VII's. One of my favorite VII's right there.
pimp.gif

Dope stuff the last few pages everyone. Wore these today to look at houses with my fam and catch up on some of that summer reading that I've beenprocrastinating on haha.
laugh.gif

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/vitoe/?action=view&current=untitled-22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom