Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

SOME HEAT UP IN HERE! Haven't been on in a couple days, been busy wit school and work...

Jezzur- beautiful 3's
Diab053- Wore those 5's today too but no pics....They crease like crazy no??
Dom90- Nice bred 13's...one of the top 3 colorways for the 13's easily!
Chueco dtb- Holy #!#*... them 4's make me wanna hunt a pair down sooooo bad...Lookin real fresh holmes.

Today, busted out the Olympic 1's which I absolutely love with a pair of jeans on...

Originally Posted by J4Kicks21

nice day out...UN-DS'd my XVs.
laugh.gif

Cement Greyman - Dope Bred I's man, one of my grails.
smile.gif

SkavengerBrandon - Nice pickup on the Black/Cement III's! How much? I got mines unfortunately for $320.
smh.gif

Dom90 - Nice Bred XIII's, True Red VIII's and Flint XXI's bro. Also, I see what that secret pick up you was telling me about is.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ucasta - Dope 99 Bred IV's and White/Cement III's mayne!
GoudaNH - You're one overgrown sophmore.
laugh.gif
No offense.
dalitso - Waddup bro! Nice Bulls fit with the Bred XI's, Olmypic I's, Playoff XIII's, and Bred IV's man!
smokin.gif

Diab0531 - I need me some Grapes, CDP V's and Olympic I's in my life.
frown.gif
Nice stuff mayne!
texasboy713 - Since we both from Houston, What mall did you find those Penny II's in? I need em ASAP!
eek.gif

smh.gif
Haven't posted on NT for a couple days due to Hurricane Ike hitting Houston, but it's all good. Houston is SLOWLY getting back to normal. Sobasically I missed about 7 pages of this WDYWT Jordan Brand Edition, so some of these compliments are old. But it's all love yknow!
smokin.gif

Anyways, wore my Red X's today to go play some ball at U of H Rec Center.
smile.gif

I'M BACK! TIME TO HIT UP WDYWT AGAIN!

Dalisto- Thanks! Nice fits bro!
Playoff12- Thanks a lot bro, lovin the 10s!

Anyway, i wore my 14s to go to the senior breakfast and take the class of 09 picture at school

60a26701b269e72a5de44b6bfd3b39384e6978f9.pjpg

PLAYOFF-Im from houston, but i currently live in atlanta.. I got the penny II's from PYS.com last saturday,not sure of any mall selling them until 9/27.

Back
Top Bottom