Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ you should just call them. not that hard to pick up a phone. lazy newbies!
smh.gif

a little too early for the package to show up at the outlet. im sure some b grades will pop out here and there

Blackcat23mj, Don't try to bash someone for asking a simple question, if you check my post time it's past 9:30 p.m. what outlet is open at that time?Maybe new to the post but old to the game. I have been wearing Jordans since 88.

White/Stealth/Black 23s up @ UTA. Whew their waxin for $249 hope everyone who wanted copped from Shotrends.

Footalog.com Selling Aj Fuision 5s. They also have Jordan 8s Aquas, Stealths and Peacod for $115-$124! They also have countdown pack 2s for sale. Only the 2s.For $220. I orderd a pair of aquas 8s should get them tomorrow so lets see
happy.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Blackcat23mj, Don't try to bash someone for asking a simple question, if you check my post time it's past 9:30 p.m. what outlet is open at that time? Maybe new to the post but old to the game. I have been wearing Jordans since 88.

slow your roll son. dont get all butt hurt because i made my comment. if you know anything, stores close at 9 and workers will usually still pick up phonecalls if you try calling, but then again you didnt try so my point is taken. so chill out. i aint callin you out. I can care less if you rocked jordan since88' is that suppose to mean something to me? damn, it aint that serious. all i said was make a phone call, plain and simple. take it for what it is.peace.

Only a few Aqua 8's left. I saw about 10 size 13's left and 9 size 8 left at the Nike outlet Celebration for those in Central Florida.

Only a few Aqua 8's left. I saw about 10 size 13's left and 9 size 8 left at the Nike outlet Celebration for those in Central Florida.

Yeerp, here is the info on Celebration Nike outlet

Celebration Nike outlet store
6149 W Irlo Bronson Highway
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
407-397-1979

Yeerp, here is the info on Celebration Nike outlet

Celebration Nike outlet store
6149 W Irlo Bronson Highway
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
407-397-1979

Thanks for the heads up eciaccord. Good work. Im glad your lurking days are over. Welcome to Niketalk.

JT

citysole.com has AJ 1 LS sport red for $115, AJ 1 Alpha for $89.99, AJ 3 DTRT for $129.99, AJF12 Playoffs for $125 and GS AJ 3 Black cats and pure$ for $65, GSAJF12 playoffs for $75.
shipping is $14 for multiple pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom