Jordan Brand x EA NBA Elite 11 x GameStop Boost Pack (via KixandtheCity.com)

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

boostpack.jpg

Jordan Brand has linked up with EA NBA Elite 11 and GameStop to offer a virtual exclusive. Though Jordan Brand is known for their creative ways of releasing exclusives in the real world, with the help of the upcoming NBA Elite and GameStop, JB is officially "releasing" their first virtual exclusive, a pair of Air Jordan XIs. The Air Jordan XIs are unlocked in the game through reserving and purchasing your copy of NBA Elite 11 through GameStop. According to the pic above, the unlocklable XIs are the almighty Concord Air Jordan XIs.

So if you are planning to cop NBA Elite 11 and you want your character to hit the court in some serious heat, you can preorder your copy now and come up on a pair of virtual Concord Air Jordan XIs.

MaZe

Via: KixandtheCity.com

boostpack.jpg

Jordan Brand has linked up with EA NBA Elite 11 and GameStop to offer a virtual exclusive. Though Jordan Brand is known for their creative ways of releasing exclusives in the real world, with the help of the upcoming NBA Elite and GameStop, JB is officially "releasing" their first virtual exclusive, a pair of Air Jordan XIs. The Air Jordan XIs are unlocked in the game through reserving and purchasing your copy of NBA Elite 11 through GameStop. According to the pic above, the unlocklable XIs are the almighty Concord Air Jordan XIs.

So if you are planning to cop NBA Elite 11 and you want your character to hit the court in some serious heat, you can preorder your copy now and come up on a pair of virtual Concord Air Jordan XIs.

MaZe

%^$& the virtual shoe, I want the real thing. I thought It was gonna be an actual pair of XIs, not something in the video game. and 2k is better anyway, so they could keep that. thanks for the info though Maze.

%^$& the virtual shoe, I want the real thing. I thought It was gonna be an actual pair of XIs, not something in the video game. and 2k is better anyway, so they could keep that. thanks for the info though Maze.

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard lol.  It's just a way for Gamestop to get suckers to give them money.  Shame on you and SMH if you do it. 
indifferent.gif

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard lol.  It's just a way for Gamestop to get suckers to give them money.  Shame on you and SMH if you do it. 
indifferent.gif

Jb always throw sum ridick gimicks. Just to sell d game I guess? This is plain wack.. lol a virtual 11? Psshh no thanks. Nd how much to pre order? Prolli thousand bucks huh? Lol TMcGrady1 I totally agree wit you bud.

Thanks for d useless info tho. =/

Jb always throw sum ridick gimicks. Just to sell d game I guess? This is plain wack.. lol a virtual 11? Psshh no thanks. Nd how much to pre order? Prolli thousand bucks huh? Lol TMcGrady1 I totally agree wit you bud.

Thanks for d useless info tho. =/

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Uh no, it's "prolli" 5 bucks down-payment just like every single other pre-order 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Uh no, it's "prolli" 5 bucks down-payment just like every single other pre-order 
indifferent.gif

Why is everyone so heated? you get this for FREE if you pre order from gamestop, its not like their charging you for them......thats if your even going to buy NBA Elite 11.

EDIT: And like dude above me said, all you have to pay is the 5 dollars downpayment to preorder which means when it realeases, instead of the full 59.99, you pay 54.99 plus tax

Why is everyone so heated? you get this for FREE if you pre order from gamestop, its not like their charging you for them......thats if your even going to buy NBA Elite 11.

EDIT: And like dude above me said, all you have to pay is the 5 dollars downpayment to preorder which means when it realeases, instead of the full 59.99, you pay 54.99 plus tax

Back
Top Bottom